BY UBISOFT

• Does this actually help you design/plan your wedding or i...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this primarily for kids?2 Answers
  • Is this a real game do you pretend you are a wedding desi...7 Answers
Ariel D.
This game was really fun!! You never get bored. It does end fast but the people are fun to get ready to help. The girl will shake her head if she likes it but it is not very noticeable... This is a great game.
Katie W.
This is great for little girls dreaming about their big day. Lots of fun activities that are fun to tackle for any girl with many years before her own big day!
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I had this game for my DS, and it was okay but I would have much rather played something else. This game doesn't even come close to planning your own wedding.
milan r.
columbia, MD
Create the perfect wedding that matches the bride’s taste and expectations. Key Features. Manage the weddings of 6 different brides and review them at ease.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This is a fun game.Some of my friends came over for girls night out and we had a terrific time playing this.More wine we had the more creative we became.
Suzzette H.
Savannah, GA
I ued to play this game and imagine two things lol, it is was my wedding that I was planning or my real job. I still wishing this would be my real job.
Melissa S.
Calexico, CA
I liked the idea of the game but when i actually played it with my niece I thought it had really bad graphics but my eight year old niece loved it!
Gene M.
South Elgin, IL
Another wedding game I played on my DS. I used to love wedding games and this one was one of my favorites! I remember designing so many dresses.
Erica T.
Tucson, Az
It looks like a fun game, i haven't tried this one specifically, It looks like its geared towards children and isn't a sufficient wedding planner.
Jessica G.
This game was not how I pictured it would be. I got bored soon because I feel like the game is a little restrictive in what you can do in it.
Kristi M.
Birmingham, AL
Has anyone personally used this and thought it was worth it?
Jordan A.
Evansville, IN
What is the suggested age range?
Kaitlin M.
Is this a real game do you pretend you are a wedding designer and help people plan their wedding?
kyra c.
st Helens england
Make more of these games ?
Diane M.
Portland, OR
Would you recommend this?