BY UBISOFT

• Would you recommend this primarily for kids?2 Answers
  • Is this a real game do you pretend you are a wedding designer and...7 Answers
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
I'm 24 years old and got this for Christmas because I enjoy planning my own wedding. This game is VERY VERY boring. You just have to watch the "bride's" facial expressions to know what she'd like in order to pass. I agree with the other reviewers that the choices are very limited. Not a fan at all.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Gamer Expert Level 1
I got this game for my DS a few years ago. It was cute for a child to play but it was mostly just dress up. I wouldn't recommend using it for actual wedding ideas.
However, it would be a cute gift for your flower girl or any other young girl in your wedding.
india w.
Pittsburgh, PA
I had this game! it was okay. I wish that there were more options but it's so fun to plan a mini wedding and it feels so realistic! Perfect time to practice for the real big day.....I'm kidding!
Demi B.
I thought this was a very fun game to play! It doesn't have a whole lot going on but its still fun to imagine it in real life! If you're a person that likes to plan then you will enjoy this.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
A fun game that lets you explore what its like to plan a wedding, especially the wedding dress part was fun! Wish it had a little bit more to the fashion side, but overall it was fun :)
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
I am so excited to try this game out! I feel I may be to old for this but I am getting married and I love being a wedding designer its so fun! Ill write another review when I try it.
Nicole B.
I use to play this at a younger age and I thought it was awesome! It makes me want to design a wedding and wedding dress now! I would totally get this for my future daughter to play!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
This was a fun game. I bought it just to mess around but I ended up having a lot of fun with it. Lots of activities and you can get an idea on what it takes to plan a wedding
dariana v.
Jber, AK
This one I even might actually play to plan the dress for my vow renewal. My daughter is not old enough yet for these games, but maybe she'll play in the future too
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA
This is a fun wedding planning game. I really like that it focuses on the design aspect of a wedding and let's you design dresses for the wedding ceremony. So fun!
Kristi M.
Birmingham, AL
Has anyone personally used this and thought it was worth it?
Jordan A.
Evansville, IN
What is the suggested age range?
Kaitlin M.
Is this a real game do you pretend you are a wedding designer and help people plan their wedding?
kyra c.
st Helens england
Make more of these games ?
Diane M.
Would you recommend this?