BY UBISOFT

Be an Angel on Ice! Perform a graceful triple lutz on DS! Take a fun journey into the world of competitive figure skating - using your stylus, you'll be able to perform spins, jumps and impressive skating combinations. Wow the audience with salchow jumps and other graceful moves. Train with your coach to learn new expert moves. Train hard but remember to balance your life by going to school and meeting up with friends. When it's competition time, be sure to choose the right song, costume and routine. And always try your best! see more...

Julia D.
These games used to be the thing to have! These probably come pretty cheap now, it's an enjoyable game to play when you have nothing else to do. So it's good for car rides and other things.
avery W.
Waukesha, WI
Its so fun! I love playing it with family! enjoyable. there can be a little more bug fixes but other than that its awesome! So much fun especially for a dancer. its very original and thats why I love it! I would recommend this for everyone!!!!!!
Meaghan L.
Watertown, NY
I didn't play my DS often but when I did, this game was okay. I preferred other games over it, but I still played it occassionally.
Irma M.
Denver, CO
How cool i usto love to watch this show brings back mmorize what a great product lobe them
Erica H.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I did not like this game when I was younger. The moves were too difficult for me to complete at a young age, and that was with me being dry into video games of all types. I do not recommend for younger kids.
emily z.
Perú
it's a game when you have nothing else to do besides being fun and being able to play with family and fun especially for a dancer, in some parts get bored but I would recommend it.