BY UBISOFT

Tuty F.
Arlington, VA
At home. This is maybe a good option for make exercise at home. Practical and easy. Turn on de tv and play. Maybe one or two times for week is good
Sarah M.
Searcy, AR
This is one of my favorite ways to work out! Not only is it good for you, but you can do it from your house! I'm plus, it's a good way to help your kids get active
Amanda Z.
I love this game! You are getting a great cardio work out all while learning some great boxing moves!
Deanna M.
I would love to try this game out and use it for part of my workout. this seems interesting
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This game is an awesome workout. I mean wake up sore, feel like you hit the gym, and blasted every muscle workout. It is simple to follow and the music and anime are actually kind of fun to interact with. I am dripping wet with sweat every time I play this game and my arms have never looked better.
Cindy S.
Statesboro, GA
I really love this game! It's a fun and easy way to squeeze in a work out in a busy schedule. It really does work every muscle in the body. It works!
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
This is basically a cardio boxing game. The rest of the exercises are short games and workouts that are unlocked as you progress through boxing exercises. It looks like there are 6 regular ones and 4 that use the balance board. This is the extent of the balance board usage. None of the boxing exercises use the balance board. This is a little disappointing, but since you can't jump on the balance board it would be a little difficult to do the boxing footwork which is bouncy, without damaging the board. Still, I thought the description of the game was a little misleading since the use of the balance board is limited to leg raises, push ups and a couple exercises that are already included with the Wii Fit.
chastity p.
Hannibal, MO
Gamer Expert
Is this worth trying?
Amanda Z.
Does anyone else have this game? Do you like it?
Ashlee F.