BY UBISOFT

Ghost Recon: Wildlands XBox One see more...

Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
Ubisoft Ghost Recon: Wildlands XBox One [XB1] I loved playing this game a game you wanna play with your friends . You have your own customized character and guns . Its all about how good of a sniper and quite you are to sneak in take out the person or kill . Deff a game for older kids . I enjoyed it a lot .
Conrad L.
Elk Grove, CA
This game is amazing, it gets you hooked from the very start with customizing your own character's appearance, which includes ethnicity, facial scars, tattoos. You are also able to unlock a variety weapons and attachment and customize your weapons to your likeness. Game is all about stealth but you can get away with making a lot of noise. This game definitely gets you sucked into the environment of Bolivia. Ubisoft did a phenomenal eating their own country of Bolivia.
Jeremy R.
Nashua, NH
Gamer Expert Level 3
Great Game!! My brother and I wanted to find and play a game that truly was team play at its best. My brother and I found that in Ghost Recon Wildlands. The ability to execute missions however you see fit is awesome and the enemy AI are challenging. Overall highly recommended.
Teran F.
Gamer Expert Level 5
I love ghost recon wildlands I pre order when first came out and was little curious how it would be. I love the fact it is open world and don’t have always stick to one mission and you Able do whatever want. One my top games I play. So very enjoyable, if you want something open world and everything and very realistic with missions and gameplay like real life to
MK R.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I thought this was a good game and very fun. It’s all open world so really could do whatever you wanted.
My M.
los mochis
El mejor juego de accion del 2018, gran cantidad de armas y enemigos, muy buena historia y graficos, muy entretenido, su forma de manejo en el control es muy bueno. Es bastante largo por lo que se necesita usar una gran cantidad de vehículos como carros, camionetas, motos, helicópteros, lanchas, etc. Así como un amplio arsenal en un mapa muy amplio, muy recomendado
Ben K.
15 b flat 8 springhead Wednesbury
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really like playing this game, travel the world on land, water and air with customizable weapons and outfits. Action packed adventure. Ubisoft Ghost Recon: Wildlands XBox One [XB1]