Ubisoft Ghost Recon: Wildlands XBox One [XB1] uploaded by MK J.Ubisoft Ghost Recon: Wildlands XBox One [XB1] uploaded by Teran F.

Ubisoft Ghost Recon: Wildlands XBox One [XB1]

Ghost Recon: Wildlands XBox One see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Conrad L.
Elk Grove, CA
This game is amazing, it gets you hooked from the very start with customizing your own character's appearance, which includes ethnicity, facial scars, tattoos. You are also able to unlock a variety weapons and attachment and customize your weapons to your likeness. Game is all about stealth but you can get away with making a lot of noise. This game definitely gets you sucked into the environment of Bolivia. Ubisoft did a phenomenal eating their own country of Bolivia.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
Ubisoft Ghost Recon: Wildlands XBox One [XB1] I loved playing this game a game you wanna play with your friends . You have your own customized character and guns . Its all about how good of a sniper and quite you are to sneak in take out the person or kill . Deff a game for older kids . I enjoyed it a lot .
Teran F.
Gamer Expert Level 5
I love ghost recon wildlands I pre order when first came out and was little curious how it would be. I love the fact it is open world and don’t have always stick to one mission and you Able do whatever want. One my top games I play. So very enjoyable, if you want something open world and everything and very realistic with missions and gameplay like real life to
Jeremy R.
Nashua, NH
Gamer Expert Level 3
Great Game!! My brother and I wanted to find and play a game that truly was team play at its best. My brother and I found that in Ghost Recon Wildlands. The ability to execute missions however you see fit is awesome and the enemy AI are challenging. Overall highly recommended.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I thought this was a good game and very fun. It’s all open world so really could do whatever you wanted.