Ubisoft Far Cry Primal (Xbox One) uploaded by Brittany L.Ubisoft Far Cry Primal (Xbox One) uploaded by johanna f.Ubisoft Far Cry Primal (Xbox One) uploaded by Jillian M.

BY UBISOFT #65 in Xbox Games

The great Far Cry franchise that stormed the tropics and the Himalayas enters the original fight for humanity's survival with the advanced open-world sandbox gameplay, bringing together massive beasts, breathtaking environments, and unpredictable savage encounters. Welcome to the Stone Age, a time of extreme danger and limitless adventure, when giant mammoths and sabretooth tigers ruled the Earth, and humanity is at the bottom of the food chain. As the last survivor of your hunting group, you will learn to craft a deadly arsenal, fend off fierce predators, and outsmart enemy tribes to conquer the land of Oros and become the apex predator. see more...

• Is this game basically just a caveman rendition of Far Cry 4? Or ...3 Answers
  • Did anyone else find this hard to control?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Billie N.
Billie N.
WESTLAND, MI
I really wish I could give this game a 5-star rating because it's all around an amazing game. so I'm going to start off why it's getting a 4 instead of a 5. Halfway through my first game all of the animals disappeared, I Googled my problem and it was a glitch with in the game. I contacted Ubisoft for help they took about four days to contact me back with what they thought was the solution but it wasn't it didn't help. I ended up having to restart the game over from the beginning, a hard restart they said that's the only thing that works. I ended up having to do that twice so I'm just a little frustrated that I couldn't even get through the whole game one time before it had problems.
Now for some positive things the graphics are amazing!! the fighting is fun and you get multiple weapons that you get to level up. I love swimming around and fighting the fish with my hands :) I would purchase it again even knowing the problems I've has with it.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS
I loved playing this game. It was unlike anything that I have ever really played before. It was a struggle at first because everything is so different. I'm mostly talking about how the game is totally in the caveman language that they used and I got REALLY tired of reading all the subtitles. The basic story of the game takes hours to complete with dozens of hours of play left to finish all the side quests and collectibles.
Allie A.
Allie A.
LOVE this game!! I never played any Far Cry games till Far Cry 4. I loved it so much that I had to get this one. I will own every Far Cry game from now on. I love how you can interact with the animals and it get away from the usual guns and vehicles and challenges you with bows and spears. I love games with stories and these games are some of the best!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I've been watching my husband play this all weekend and I must say that I am highly impressed by the game play! The graphics are cool, the way you can tame animals is pretty nifty, and defending your village from outsiders is neat, too. Well worth the money. I actually like this version more than other Far Cry.
Adam i.
Adam i.
Fort Worth, TX
Far cry 4 is a game that goes back to when cave men first existed but it's in amazing idea no one else has thought about and the game play was it is amazing you have to craft and build things to get upgrades and you have so much of the games world to explore u are able to tame animals I rate the game a 8/10
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Vernon, VT
Love this game! far cry is one of the games i enjoy playing most, i love a challenge and adventure game. i love that you can train animals in the one and hunting with a bow is way more fun then the guns worth the money for sure. i would recommend this game to all my friends
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
HENDERSON, KY
I was never a huge fan of the Far Cry games, but I thought that Primal looked like a lot of fun. I was completely right. I was immediately absorbed in it. I highly recommend it, even if you haven't like the previous ones.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Baltimore, MD
This FarCry series was actually pretty good. I like the prehistoric theme of it. I like the fact that you can hunt with animals and train them to be by your side. But the controls and everything are still the same.
Bel J.
Bel J.
Danbury, CT
I love this game. I have not played any of the other Far Cry games but my kids and husband love the series. This one has me hooked. I love the variety of missions and quests to suit my mood.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
I love this game. Challenging and fun. But it feels like all the quests are almost the same so I get bored after a while.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Is this game basically just a caveman rendition of Far Cry 4? Or is there something extra to this game that makes it worth buying? I'm half way through Far Cry 4 and while I like it, I'm not sure I wanna play the entirely same game just in a different time/age.
molly k.
molly k.
Did anyone else find this hard to control?