Ubisoft Far Cry Primal for PC uploaded by Trashonda H.

BY UBISOFT

Welcome to the Stone Age, a time of extreme danger and limitless adventure, when giant mammoths and sabretooth tigers ruled the Earth, and humanity is at the bottom of the food chain. Learn to craft a deadly arsenal, fend off fierce predators, and outsmart enemy tribes to conquer the land of Oros and become the Apex Predator. The award-winning Far Cry franchise that stormed the tropics and the Himalayas now enters the original fight for humanity's survival with its innovative open-world sandbox gameplay, bringing together massive beasts, breathtaking environments, and unpredictable savage encounters.

• I've never played any Far Cry games before, but this one looks inte...1 Answers
  • Is this for the computer? I have played it on Xbox but never any ga...1 Answers
  • Is this best Farcry?3 Answers
Buy on GameStop
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Denver, CO
So fun the graphs are so much better then a few other games out. The swimming and riding elphants are insane. The elephants smashing the cars are fun in it's self.
Trashonda H.
Trashonda H.
Memphis, TN
Probably one of my favorite games right now! It can become a little tiring after a while, but it holds your attention for hours at a time.
Karim I.
Karim I.
There's a fine balance between tension and fun that elevates the whole experience. In the end its a fun game for all ages
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
I played this games but on ps4 its really cool. I love the graphics.i love the story mode for it its just great 😍😍😊👌.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
This game is pretty awesome! My husband and I play this game when he is home and it's so easy to get into. It's a little different from the last one as you are going back to early civilization so you don't have trucks and modern stuff driving around. It does make it more intense as animals and people pop out and can be hard to track. It's worth the money!
Sana K.
Sana K.
This game is amazing.. I play it with my brothers.. it's quite different from the last one but the graphics are quite good and it's quite an intense game but I'm really enjoying it so far you should definitely check it out 😁
Jeyker M.
Jeyker M.
Uno de mis juegos favoritos es Farcry Primal. no lo he podido jugar. Pero si los anteriores. Es perfecto. tiene muy buena pinta y puedes pasar horas en este videojuego de supervivencia y acción.
Caleb W.
Caleb W.
Vancouver, BC
I returned this. It's basically a reskin of prior games, graphics are not up to par, and the storyline within the first 2 hours is ... barely there. It didn't hook me within that time frame ... in fact I was paying more attention to the same Simpons episode playing in the background than I was this. I was SO excited for this concept and I feel it just fell flat.
achraf m.
achraf m.
KHOURIBGA
My name is achraf and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on games and  electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,
Garrett W.
Garrett W.
Birmingham, AL
I have been wondering about this game. Is it as fun as the trailer made it appear? I'm always nervous to drop $50 to $60 on a game without playing it!
Fionn T.
Fionn T.
England
Is this best Farcry?
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.
Tisbury
I've never played any Far Cry games before, but this one looks interesting. I've heard that it was just like far cry 4 but prehistoric times, is it true? Should I get both Far Cry 4 and Primal or if not, which one should I get?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Is this for the computer? I have played it on Xbox but never any games on the computer is it any different? Harder or better?