Ubisoft Far Cry 4 (PlayStation 4)

by Ubisoft

Free limited edition upgrade with pre-order sequel to the #1 rated shooter of 2012* hidden in the towering himalayas lies kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence. You are ajay ghale. Traveling to kyrat to fulfill your mother s dying wish, you find yourself caught up in a civil war to overthrow the oppressive regime of dictator pagan min. Explore and navigate this vast open world, where danger and unpredictability lurk around every corner. Here, every decision counts, and every second is a story. Welcome to kyrat. the free limited edition upgrade includes hurk s redemption, a series of three-action...

Does it get boring fast ?
Is this game worth buying for the price it has?
Produto interessante, legal, gostei, vale a pena comprar esse produto e é perfeito
Start your review of Ubisoft Far Cry 4 (PlayStation 4)!
Product Highlights
“The story line is one of the best I have played, along with The Last of Us.” in 1 review
“This is a great game with amazing graphics, the story line is good and the environment is like nothing I have seen before, you are able to do so much such as: Ride elephants, grapple, fly, hunt along with so much more...” in 1 review
Cromwell, CT
Ubisoft Far Cry 4 (PlayStation 4) uploaded by Jennifer K.
Purchased at: GameStop
The game is a different twist in the Far Cry series adding in the exotic animal aspects of "Primal" with modern weaponry and machines with the mysticism of India culture. The map world is huge with plenty of missions and things to find. The additional content is actually very good and worth it if you can get it on sale. Graphics and sound are excellent, no wonder it was the best shooter game in 2014.
Waynesburg
I actually didn’t care for the Far cry series until I watched my brother play this game. It’s actually super cool and beautiful as well. Playstations graphics never cease to amaze!
Elgin
This game is kind of confusing to start with because they don’t really do a good job at telling you what to do and how to do things, but once you get into it, you absolutely fall head over heels and become immersed in the world around you. It’s definitely not a beginner game though.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was my first Far Cry game that I played. I enjoyed it and thought it was fun to play with others in the online feature. I did think I was fairly comfortable with the story line and I usually don't pick up one player games. I enjoyed that you could hunt animals and that there was ways to "practice" or upgrade skills and things. I liked the story line and enjoyed the game while I did play it, it was a good look into the franchise for me and helped me make future decisions about the games to come!
El Dorado Spg, MO
This was the first Far Cry I played. I picked it up on sale just to give it a try and at first I was not a fan. I continued to play it and after about an hour or so, I was able to adjust to the game play and shooting and quickly became a fan. The story mode is great, the graphics are great. Excellent game. There’s really no other game on the market like it.
I absolutely love this game!!
I have never played any installment of the Far Cry series and had just decided one day to purchase this. I have it for the PC and I just hook up my PS4 controller because it makes it easier to play (at least to me anyways). And I gotta say, I've yet to be tired of it. Sometimes I just run around and steal vehicle and see how far I can go before either getting shot at or falling off of cliffs and crashing into trees and the vehicle catches on fire.

I love that you can pick from a range of weapons and customize them. My favorite is a sniper rifle which I'm never getting rid of. I do wish I could find a better handgun, or better yet one with a scope. So for now I'm stuck with an ugly one that I can't shoot for nothing if I'm too far away from a target.

I also really love the graphics. The mountains are really well done and I love how you can catch trees on fire. :p

Overall, I LOVE this game. <3 I just kind of wish I could transfer it over to my PS4 so I didn't have to play it on my computer all the time. But that was my decision, and I likely would purchase a PS4 copy of the game just to play it over again on a TV one day.
I absolutely love this game!!

Acworth, GA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Ubisoft Far Cry 4 (PlayStation 4) uploaded by Amanda B.
I haven’t beaten the game yet due to my mass amount of other games but I like this one thus far. The villain is very interesting and different than your typical bad guy. There are plenty of collectibles to collect and side quests to fill in any free time.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was were I jumped into the Far Cry franchise and I fell in love with this game. The setting and graphics were beautiful and very well captured,and the game overall was a lot of fun. It did at times feel a little bit repetitive,but it never deterred me from playing. The story and characters are great!
st.cloud
I played this game when it first came out and I loved it. Far cry isn’t my favorite game but I like it and I strongly recommend it for anyone who likes adventure games and shooter games. Hope this helped you.
Los Angeles, CA
After Far Cry 3 I didn't think they could make a game come anywhere close as entertaining but they did pretty darn good with this one. I loved the characters, the setting was great, and the storyline was a lot of fun. It plays just about the same as 3 and is easy to get used to.