BY UBISOFT

Some travel to the rugged terrain of the Himalayas to experience the region's breathtaking beauty. Others come for the thrill of the exotic or the challenge of survival. Nestled deep in the mountains, Kyrat is a dangerous and stunning world, and you find it transformed under the malevolent rule of a despotic, self-appointed king. Step into the dangerous world of Far Cry 4 as you experience the heart-pounding shooter action you've come to expect from the Far Cry series in a thrilling new world. Journey deep into the Himalayas to Kyrat, a breathtaking, perilous and wild region. Explore an expansive open world where anything can happen and danger hovers all around you. The Complete Edition allows you to explore a new region of Kyrat in single-player and co-op modes in Valley of the Yetis and experience the thrills of The Syringe, an exclusive single-player mission. Test your skills alone or with a comrade in Escape from Durgesh mode, or try your luck in Overrun mode with 4 additional maps. You can even rescue Hurk in his own story with the weapons and missions in the Hurk Deluxe Pack. Will you rise to the challenge and set Kyrat on the path to freedom?

• My fiancé is obsessed with this game, anyone else? 4 Answers
  • Do you like Ubisoft Far Cry 4: Complete Edition (Xbox On...1 Answers
Caitlin M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Far cry is so fire. I love all of them. Once I start a new one it takes up all my time and I can’t stop. This one is expensive but it is worth it. I love open world games and I love the weapon choices and the way it looks. Love love love this game
Karley  C.
Hernando, MS
This is my favorite game to play when my brother isn't playing on the Xbox. I love the way you can choose what you want to do. You can hunt animals or you can climb the towers and discover new locations. There are a lot of missions to do and the story line is very interesting. You will always want to know what happens next.
Allie A.
LOVED this game! I was hooked as soon as I started! I had never played a Far Cry game before this game came out. I love games that give a story. The only part that I didn't like was when i beat it and couldn't play no more! I'm very happy with this purchase.
Alejandra A.
Great game! This game is really fun even though I do not do most of the missions but it is fun since I just do random things with the open world. There are a lot of things you can do than just following the campaign, and again it's a good game
Julia D.
From what I've seen my dad play, it's pretty fricken awesome. But of corse, like all games there are frustrating parts and then you leave and come back to them. The graphics are pretty good and looks really fun to play.
molly k.
We were really into this game at first then kinda got to a point where we were stuck. It was kind of complicated to grab the controls but the animal's were really cool and the concept as well
Kara W.
This is a great game! nice combat mechanics, driving, etc. Plenty of choices to make - choose between storylines, choose weapons, choose missions, choose side quests. super fun & really pretty.
Kylie B.
Caldwell idaho
I didn't really like this game. I was kind of boring, although I did like that the animals can attack. But over all I didn't really like it
Kimberly E.
Great graphics. Cool narrative and storyline. Loved all the different gun selections. Just hoping that there will be a part 5!!!
Lane Y.
Prague, OK
Yes and more yes. This game is so good. Hunting animals is great and the story is immersive. Definitely get to burn some time.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
My fiancé is obsessed with this game, anyone else?