Ubisoft Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360)

by Ubisoft

Far cry 3 is an open world first-person shooter set on an island unlike any other. A place where heavily armed warlords traffic in slaves. Where outsiders are hunted for ransom. And as you embark on a desperate quest to rescue your friends, you realize that the only way to escape this darkness is to embrace it. - fight back in an action-packed shooter: use an arsenal of weapons and explosives to run gun-first into the action, take down nearby adversaries with your blade or snipe unsuspecting enemies from a distance. - an island of danger and discovery: explore an island playground as stunningly beautiful as it is diverse...

Is this game similar to Tomb Raider at all?
Start your review of Ubisoft Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360)!
Richmond, TX
Love this game you will too. I love the graphics. Great story line me and my brother put a ton of hours into this game which i don't regret.
Rhinelander, WI
My boyfriend and I play this every now and then. It isn't our favorite game but if you need something to do it's definitely worth a shot!
Peoria, IL
I loved this game! You can easily get hundreds of hours of gameplay and the graphics are wonderful especially for being on the 360.
This is a great game with great graphics and musical soundtrack. Keeps me involved in the storyline and completing the missions.
Middletown, OH
A very fast paced interesting game i loved it so much you can customize guns and the buggy's are so cool i love this game.
Simpsonville , SC
One of the best games to ever exist. It’s so good. Really. Play it right now. This is your sign. Vas is amazing
Cedarville, CA
Very entertaing video game good plot and a bit of a twist! I can play this for hours. Totslly would recommend
Mahanoy City, PA
My fiance is addicted to this game. I didn't get a chance to play it yet, but I do enjoy watching him.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Ubisoft Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360) uploaded by Claudia D.
Love the game. A huge difference between the 2 and this one. Love the story and characters.
Williamson, WV
Very fun graphics are great the story line is great it is a must to play!! Try it out!!