BY UBISOFT #41 in PlayStation Games

• When playing story mode I completed all of the outposts b...1 Answers
  • Is this a continuation game or can you just pick up Far C...3 Answers
  • I would love it if you could holster your weapon at anyti...2 Answers
Ubisoft Far Cry 3 (Playstation 3)
  • "I never knew if I was going to live or die and the story line was great." in 1 review
  • "It's not the best game I've ever played, but it's definitely a lot of fun. " in 1 review
Serenity M.
Absolutely amazing game I love Ubi soft and this is a great example of how beautiful the games they make are.
Roman J.
THE. BEST. My friend and I beat this game on the hardest level and wow .... this came couldn't get any etter!
April Q.
Birmingham, AL
My boyfriend had this game and I love it. I like the story line. I would definitely recommend this game.
Dessi W.
I loved this game so much. I never knew if I was going to live or die and the story line was great.
brianda m.
Weslaco, TX
I recommend for you to buy this game, best experience of my life, you wont regret buying this game
Megan M.
I love this game I have it for my PS3 I've beaten the game several times its fun and adventurous
Priscilla O.
Victorville, Ca
I loved playing this game !! I had a trouble at first but once i got the hang of it i was hooked
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I just expected more from this one. The storyline is mediocre and the graphics are subpar.
Jacqueline M.
Cincinnati, OH
Didn't like it very much on two player. Awesome game on one player. Fun and challenging
David  S.
Westminster, CA
I would definitely love to play this game since I have heard great things about it!
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
Is this a continuation game or can you just pick up Far Cry 3 and start there?
Serenity M.
I would love it if you could holster your weapon at anytime not just in safe areas, how about you?
Alice G.
Jamaica Plain, MA
How long did it take you to play through?
Julie S.
Rama, ON
When playing story mode I completed all of the outposts before noticing that 2 had to be done without being detected and if you don't do this then you cant obtain one of your skills. Is there a way to go back? I'm a completionist and it kills me that my game is 99% complete!!