Ubisoft Far Cry 3 (Playstation 3) uploaded by Kate F.Ubisoft Far Cry 3 (Playstation 3) uploaded by Paola S.

BY UBISOFT #55 in PlayStation Games

• When playing story mode I completed all of the outposts before no...1 Answers
  • Is this a continuation game or can you just pick up Far Cry 3 and...3 Answers
  • I would love it if you could holster your weapon at anytime not j...2 Answers
Ubisoft Far Cry 3 (Playstation 3)
  • "It's not the best game I've ever played, but it's definitely a lot of fun. " in 1 review
  • "I never knew if I was going to live or die and the story line was great." in 1 review
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
Gamer Expert Level 1
Just finished playing this game and I absolutely love it. It has a fantastic story line and the graphics are awesome. I can't wait to play the 4th one!
Paola S.
Columbus, OH
Completely addicted. I bought a bunch of new games from GameStop last month and still haven't touched them because I've only been playing farcry
Lara K.
Bryant, AR
Incredibly fun game play is achievable with the open world in Far Cry. Side missions can have a story of there own and are very entertaining.
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
My husband plays this game and he says its really fun. Its like grand theft auto, open world, you can just drive around if you want to.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
This is actually a really fun game, last time I saw it played it still had quite a few glitches but other than that. It’s a lot of fun!
Collette C.
Lafayette, IN
I have played twice at my friends house. I fell in love. If I personally owned it I would play all the time if I could.
Ka l.
Far Cry 3 is a really dope game. The graphics and quality is perfect. It is very challenging but it's pretty cool.
Marie L.
Jacksonville, Florida
I've seen the graphics for this game on TV and it looks soo cool, Can't wait to get this game, it seems so fun.
Roman J.
THE. BEST. My friend and I beat this game on the hardest level and wow .... this came couldn't get any etter!
Thomas Z.
Corning, NY
By far the best far cry. The characters in this were PERFECT! Could not have been done without Michael Mando.
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
Is this a continuation game or can you just pick up Far Cry 3 and start there?
Serenity M.
I would love it if you could holster your weapon at anytime not just in safe areas, how about you?
Amanda G.
Jamaica Plain, Ma
How long did it take you to play through?
Julie S.
Rama, ON
When playing story mode I completed all of the outposts before noticing that 2 had to be done without being detected and if you don't do this then you cant obtain one of your skills. Is there a way to go back? I'm a completionist and it kills me that my game is 99% complete!!