Ubisoft Far Cry 3 (Playstation 3)

How good is this game? I'm on the verge of getting it.
When playing story mode I completed all of the outposts before noticing that 2 had to be done without being detected and if you don't do this then you cant obtain one of your skills. Is there a way to go back? I'm a completionist and it kills me that my game is 99% complete!!
Is this a continuation game or can you just pick up Far Cry 3 and start there?
Start your review of Ubisoft Far Cry 3 (Playstation 3)!
Product Highlights
I never knew if I was going to live or die and the story line was great.in reviews
It's not the best game I've ever played, but it's definitely a lot of fun. in reviews
Elias N.
Tampa, FL
Great game back in the day this game had great quality and first person shooter great graphics.
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
Gamer Expert Level 2
Great game, great story line enjoyed every moment of this game, I love this game and every other farcry game produced overall a great video games series
Toby S.
San Marcos, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Possibly one of my favorite games of all time. It started my love for the Farcry series and have played every game since. This is by far the best one and Ubisoft has never quite gotten the story ever the same since this game.
Jaianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
I love all of the far cry games. I had then when i had the ps3. When i got the PS4 i had to get them again. I enjoy this game. I like role playing games.
Tyler W.
Wisconsin
I loved this game. The story was engaging, the world was captivating, and the characters were relatable
Kate F.
Ubisoft Far Cry 3 (Playstation 3) uploaded by Kate F.
This first person shooter adventurous game is full of fun and action! I got it at gamestop and it was super cheap. When I need to blow off a little steam and fall into another world.. I pop this game in my Playstation and play. I highly suggest to all gamers who love first person shooters and adventure. Ubisoft Far Cry 3 (Playstation 3)
AccidentalGrenade X.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Far Cry 3 was one of the first games I made after building my own PC in the modern era (used to build them back in the 90s with my dad). Amazing villain, tight gameplay and fun outpost-conquering objectives. This game is partly responsible for getting me hooked on PC gaming!
Paola S.
Columbus, OH
Completely addicted. I bought a bunch of new games from GameStop last month and still haven't touched them because I've only been playing farcry
Shayaunna B.
I'm not personally a fan of the Farcry series (just not my preferred gaming type) but graphics wise and storyline, this one is pretty good. My boyfriend really enjoyed it and it wasn't miserable to watch.
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I think Far Cry 3 is okay. I'm not the biggest fan of lots of story lines and plot. I think it's better to watch those than to play, so I do enjoy watching others play it. It's a good game and I enjoy what the game is about, but I don't enjoy playing it.