BY UBISOFT

Taylor S.
I'm sorry this game sucked. I was little kid when I got this game obviously but it is probably the most boring game ever! It's like taking care of a virtual cat that's it, same story line every time, it was so boring, I'm sorry but don't buy it, I played it once and I was so bored from it that I never played it again.
Nancy P.
I got this game for my little sister for her birthday. She lover cats so she lived this game. She is able to raise her own cats and put close on them.
lizz c.
1,690 reviews
I used to love these games as a kid the animals were so realistic and so cute and fun to play with it really made you feel like they were right there
Yaimee O.
I don't like this game probably, because I hate cat's. I'm more of a dog person. I wouldn't play this game.
shanti j.
Great for the kids that love the pet games. Anyone that likes to take care of animals would enjoy these.
Stephanie T.
Grand Island, NE
I remember these childhood games I used to play. with the Nintendo ds. I feel so old. :P
Lemonaide P.
CATS I LOVE CATS. IF YOU LOVE CATS YOU WILL LOVE THIS GAME KITTY CATS LOVR THEM SO MUCH