Ubisoft Brother Laura Ashley Limited Edition CX155LA Computerized Sewing Machine

BY UBISOFT #51 in Sewing Machines

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brother Laura Ashley CX155LA Computerized Sewing Machine - Introducing the all-new Laura Ashley Limited Edition CX155LA computerized sewing and quilting machine. With 155 built-in stitches, including 8 styles of 1-step auto-sized buttonholes and 1 sewing font, the CX155LA is a high quality, affordable machine that will allow you to add that final touch you've always wanted onto all of your home decorating projects. Just like the Laura Ashley brand, sewing and quilting is about creativity, self-actualization and a sense of accomplishment see more...

Review (1)
Corlette D.
I love this sewing machine! I have owned it over a year. It has some flaws but overall it's a good sewing maching, great for beginners on up to advance sewers, comes with a lot of sewing feet and accessories. I love that I can stitch up 1300 spm, and that it is quiet. I don't like that the spool holder is on the back and it has a spring mechanism. But I don't use it because I usually use the serger thread and just put it in a cup off to the side. Great for quilters it comes with a large working area. Not a bad investment and I can sew through thick material. I have created many items of clothes, for fashion shows and for customers..