BY UBISOFT

• Which AC is your favorite? Black Flag here but I'm looking forwar...3 Answers
UbiSoft Assassin's Creed
  • "I'm not a huge fan of the game play however, I guess I'm just more used to the Batman games lol." in 2 reviews
  • "A great story line and character development." in 2 reviews
  • "This game starts off one of the best video game sagas out there." in 1 review
  • "It's a pretty fun game where you get a mix of scifi and historical stuff." in 1 review
Nina R.
Nina R.
Fort Campbell , KY
You really can't beat the storyline. I've actually just barely started this game but I already love it! Once I finish, I'll write another review
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Howell, NJ
I have spent hours upon hours playing this game (along with the other AC games) and I love it! While this isn't my favorite game in the series (I much preferred Ezio's story to Altair's) the storyline and gameplay were both great!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I love the concept of this game, the story is pretty cool and I love the main character, the graphics are also amazing. I'm not a huge fan of the game play however, I guess I'm just more used to the Batman games lol.
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Gamer Expert
Amazing game! The storyline is fantastic, and the game design is gorgeous. Every detail has been carefully thought out. Kind of reminds me of Prince of Persia with all the parkour type climbing and stuff. Such a unique story and you really want to keep playing to further the plot.
Tekura I.
Tekura I.
Glenelg South
Great start to a franchise. Gets a bit repetitive; amazing storyline. Probably couldn't play again. Fave thing to do is stab others with my hand blade. Fairly affordable. I do recommend this game to others.
Christine W.
Christine W.
St. John's, NL
I absolutely love this game! I have 3 or 4 and this one is still my fav! I have it on PS3. I love the story mode and all the jumping, fighting and climbing. So much fun! A lot of action happening!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Toronto
This game starts off one of the best video game sagas out there. The story is compelling, and blends the present and past very well, in a unique and strong story rivalled by none.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Mission, BC
Has a great storyline however found the this game to be too repetitive. I would still purchase and recommend playing so you can get the whole storyline before paying the next game in the series.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Which AC is your favorite? Black Flag here but I'm looking forward to Syndicate!