BY UBISOFT

• Which AC is your favorite? Black Flag here but I'm looking forwar...3 Answers
UbiSoft Assassin's Creed
  • "I'm not a huge fan of the game play however, I guess I'm just more used to the Batman games lol." in 2 reviews
  • "A great story line and character development." in 2 reviews
  • "This game starts off one of the best video game sagas out there." in 1 review
  • "It's a pretty fun game where you get a mix of scifi and historical stuff." in 1 review
Jessi C.
Hackensack, NJ
Great gift for the boyfriend he loved it. He loves the story line and I can actually follow along. Great effects and outfits.
Amanda F.
A great story line and character development. The art is super great and the music is pretty great too. The part about story within a story is a little weird, but the whole game is awesome
Tessia P.
Americus, GA
This game should be in every gamer collection it's fun the story line is exciting
Katelyn A.
Gamer Expert
Amazing game! The storyline is fantastic, and the game design is gorgeous. Every detail has been carefully thought out. Kind of reminds me of Prince of Persia with all the parkour type climbing and stuff. Such a unique story and you really want to keep playing to further the plot.
Tekura I.
Glenelg South
Great start to a franchise. Gets a bit repetitive; amazing storyline. Probably couldn't play again. Fave thing to do is stab others with my hand blade. Fairly affordable. I do recommend this game to others.
Christine W.
St. John's, NL
I absolutely love this game! I have 3 or 4 and this one is still my fav! I have it on PS3. I love the story mode and all the jumping, fighting and climbing. So much fun! A lot of action happening!
Rebecca K.
Mission, BC
Has a great storyline however found the this game to be too repetitive. I would still purchase and recommend playing so you can get the whole storyline before paying the next game in the series.
Brittany D.
Toronto
This game starts off one of the best video game sagas out there. The story is compelling, and blends the present and past very well, in a unique and strong story rivalled by none.
Crystal B.
Which AC is your favorite? Black Flag here but I'm looking forward to Syndicate!