BY UBISOFT

• Which AC is your favorite? Black Flag here but I'm looking forwar...3 Answers
  • "A great story line and character development." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of the game play however, I guess I'm just more used to the Batman games lol." in 2 reviews
  • "It's a pretty fun game where you get a mix of scifi and historical stuff." in 1 review
  • "This game starts off one of the best video game sagas out there." in 1 review
Crystal A.
Was a slow start as far as the action but as soon as the plot thickened the action and story expanded and it made up for the beginning but left the door open for what would be a phenomenal franchise altogether.
Amanda F.
A great story line and character development. The art is super great and the music is pretty great too. The part about story within a story is a little weird, but the whole game is awesome
Crystal B.
My family loves assasins creed. Three had the best story line I think but black flag is still my favorite. Looking forward to syndicate. Bought a ps4 just so I could have the new ACs.
Amber B.
Union City, OH
I plasyed assassins creed brother hood first but after i beat it i had to go back and play all of them ! they are very very addicting and entertaining as well as educational .
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
I love all of the assassins creed games... actually watching my husband play Black Flag as we speak. There is so much to do and the game is always interesting.
Nina R.
Fort Campbell, KY
You really can't beat the storyline. I've actually just barely started this game but I already love it! Once I finish, I'll write another review
Jessi C.
Hackensack, NJ
Great gift for the boyfriend he loved it. He loves the story line and I can actually follow along. Great effects and outfits.
Simone Pisani B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
A great storyline. Assassin's creed is a very good game until "assassin's creed 3", after that i dont like too much them.
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
While this isn't my favorite installment in the series, I can't turn away from the original! Great gameplay and story.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
This game is great. Love the story line and it sucks you in for sure. The graphics are awesome too
Crystal B.
Which AC is your favorite? Black Flag here but I'm looking forward to Syndicate!