BY UBISOFT

• Which AC is your favorite? Black Flag here but I'm looking forwar...3 Answers
UbiSoft Assassin's Creed
  • "I'm not a huge fan of the game play however, I guess I'm just more used to the Batman games lol." in 2 reviews
  • "A great story line and character development." in 2 reviews
  • "This game starts off one of the best video game sagas out there." in 1 review
  • "It's a pretty fun game where you get a mix of scifi and historical stuff." in 1 review
Dani W.
Dani W.
Taylorsville, UT
I agree with Tessia's comment: This game should be in every gamer collection!
Christine S.
Christine S.
This is SUCH a good game- really addicting. Great graphics and great storyline
Tessia P.
Tessia P.
Americus, GA
This game should be in every gamer collection it's fun the story line is exciting
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I'm glad my friend let me borrow all of the AC games; the gameplay, storyline (where they integrate irl history), mechanics and weapons really hooked me! Sadly, I didn't really connect with Altair since I knew nothing about his past, overall, his character sort of lacked compared to Ezio. Even though I state this, I would prefer you play through this game in order for you to get the feel and story that would lead you to the next AC installment. This game is worth to play since there are side quests that you can take up (if you want the achievements of course!) and a vast land to explore.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
A great story line and character development. The art is super great and the music is pretty great too. The part about story within a story is a little weird, but the whole game is awesome
Jessi C.
Jessi C.
Hackensack, NJ
Great gift for the boyfriend he loved it. He loves the story line and I can actually follow along. Great effects and outfits.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Such a great storyline and addicting gameplay! I could not put this game down until I finished it. The graphics were pretty great at the time too. And not just that, but the way the characters moved seems surprisingly logical. I love this game. It has definitely gotten me started on wanting to parkour.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Union City, OH
I plasyed assassins creed brother hood first but after i beat it i had to go back and play all of them ! they are very very addicting and entertaining as well as educational .
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
This game is great. Love the story line and it sucks you in for sure. The graphics are awesome too
Amber N.
Amber N.
Albuquerque, NM
I started my affair with AS by playing Black Flag, so going from there to #1 (I played #3 already but now I am playing Ezio's Trilogy in between Dragon Age) was difficult for me. The gameplay and storyline are much slower so I did not actually finish this game before moving on. The graphics are not bad but they have changed the controls a lot since BF was released so I just got irritated. It is definitely worth giving it a shot though, the series is incredible.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Which AC is your favorite? Black Flag here but I'm looking forward to Syndicate!