BY UBISOFT

• Which AC is your favorite? Black Flag here but I'm looking forwar...3 Answers
UbiSoft Assassin's Creed
  • "I'm not a huge fan of the game play however, I guess I'm just more used to the Batman games lol." in 2 reviews
  • "A great story line and character development." in 2 reviews
  • "This game starts off one of the best video game sagas out there." in 1 review
  • "It's a pretty fun game where you get a mix of scifi and historical stuff." in 1 review
Dani W.
Taylorsville, UT
I agree with Tessia's comment: This game should be in every gamer collection!
Tamara S.
It's a pretty fun game where you get a mix of scifi and historical stuff. What annoys me is how hard it is to pickpocket somebody, but you eventually learn how to do things like that. The gameplay is typically straight-forward with a ton of little things to help reach 100% completion. The scenery is nearly breathtaking.
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
While this isn't my favorite installment in the series, I can't turn away from the original! Great gameplay and story.
Amber N.
Albuquerque, NM
I started my affair with AS by playing Black Flag, so going from there to #1 (I played #3 already but now I am playing Ezio's Trilogy in between Dragon Age) was difficult for me. The gameplay and storyline are much slower so I did not actually finish this game before moving on. The graphics are not bad but they have changed the controls a lot since BF was released so I just got irritated. It is definitely worth giving it a shot though, the series is incredible.
Nina R.
Fort Campbell, KY
You really can't beat the storyline. I've actually just barely started this game but I already love it! Once I finish, I'll write another review
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
This game is great. Love the story line and it sucks you in for sure. The graphics are awesome too
Amber B.
Union City, OH
I plasyed assassins creed brother hood first but after i beat it i had to go back and play all of them ! they are very very addicting and entertaining as well as educational .
Jessi C.
Hackensack, NJ
Great gift for the boyfriend he loved it. He loves the story line and I can actually follow along. Great effects and outfits.
Amanda F.
A great story line and character development. The art is super great and the music is pretty great too. The part about story within a story is a little weird, but the whole game is awesome
Tessia P.
Americus, GA
This game should be in every gamer collection it's fun the story line is exciting
Crystal B.
Which AC is your favorite? Black Flag here but I'm looking forward to Syndicate!