Ubisoft Assassin's Creed Odyssey - PlayStation 4

by Ubisoft

Write your own epic odyssey and become a legendary Spartan hero. Forge your destiny in a world on the brink of tearing itself apart. Influence how history unfolds in an ever-changing world shaped by your choices.

Did you find the DLC to be worth it?
Start your review of Ubisoft Assassin's Creed Odyssey - PlayStation 4!
Megan R.
Washington, DC
Ubisoft Assassin's Creed Odyssey - PlayStation 4 uploaded by Megan R.
Ubisoft Assassin's Creed Odyssey - PlayStation 4 uploaded by Megan R.
Purchased at: GameStop
One of the funnest games I’ve ever played, definitely put A LOT of hours into this one, Kassandra is so awesome. This game is so beautiful and fun to play. Worth the money, I recommended this to all my friends.
Alexander B.
Camarillo
Absolutely amazing game. Seriously recommend this to anyone who likes the assassins creed series. Very long game with plenty of story and content
Nikki S.
Plattsburg, MO
One of the best Assassin's Creed games I have played, besides Valhalla (which I couldn't find on here to review.) I love that you are able to choose your if you want your character to be a malenor female. I also feel like there was more put into the back story of this game than other Assassin's Creeds. It has a huge open world that has lots of side quests and missions to keep you busy for a long time!
Paige J.
Salem
I LOVE THIS GAME. I just finished the fate of atlantis episode 2 DLC and this whole game has impressed me from the beginning. I’ve never been a gamer, as a military kid it wasn’t allowed. But I bought this game for my best friend Nov 2018 and watched her play it every single day, all day and I fell in love with Kassandra. What a badass, for real. This game is SUPER friendly to first time gamers, it has level scaling that makes it customisable to your comfort level. And I like that even as you play easy (I started out on that for the first half of the main game) it isn’t one hit kills, and it’s still grindy. Doesn’t change the game either. I spent endless amounts of days and nights staying up playing this, even purchased the gold edition (on sale for $27.99) for my birthday, and I’ve been playing it on my sister’s ps4 since. I just got a PS4 the other day to tide me over until the 5 is officially released (it sold out so quick on those preorders) and I’m obsessed. I was sad when I finished the main game but all the DLCs came free with my purchase! I can’t wait for Valhalla, I’m so excited to see what they have next for us.
Andrew D.
university park
I had the xbox version but i assume theyre the same. The campaign is really interesting at first but the ending is kind of abruot and then it just throws you into the after story quests. I wish those quests where interwoven with the story more but everything else is amazing
Christian P.
Brookhaven, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all the Assassins Creeds games but odyssey is definitely my most favorite. I enjoy that it’s based in Greece and has expanded gameplay. It’s one of the best open world games I have played most definitely and the story line is impeccable.Ubisoft Assassin's Creed Odyssey - PlayStation 4
Cole R.
Circleville, OH
Amazing new leveling and fighting system works great love even more than the past ones great open world to.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA
Gamer Expert Level 3
The assassin's Creed Series is my favorite game series and so far i've played and beat every game except Odyssey which i am still working on
, I will start off by saying Odyssey is the most different in the series and my least favorite of them all . First you are able to play as both genders which is perfectly fine but it's 2 different stores which multiple choices to pick where in other games even Syndicate where you are the Fry twins , You are reliving memories rather than making choices that alter things.
All in all it's a good game
All in all it's a good game
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 7
This is an outstanding game. Yes, I realize it's very different from previous AC titles. However, it was favorite by far. This plays like your typical open world RPG, but the story was better than average in my opinion. You can choose which character to play as (I chose Kassandra) and it affects the story in a really cool way. The world is HUGE, and I mean truly huge. I still haven't explored the entire world and I've played over 150 hours. The graphics are beautiful and the developers did an amazing job. If you're a fan of Witcher 3 or Horizon Zero Dawn, you will most likely really enjoy this game.
Bobbi I.
Spokane, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,264 reviews
I have so many good things to say about this game! The playability, the content, the fighting, AH I loved everything. I only wish that there were other ways that you could get the special "payments" to get other gear.