UbiSoft Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy uploaded by Zuleika I.

BY UBISOFT

UbiSoft Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy
  • "Ubisoft did an amazing job with the fun game play and superb storyline of Ezio Auditore, I admit they changed the controls and system look in the right direction with Assassin's Creed II." in 2 reviews
  • "absolutely a good deal, i love the assassins creed games, there fun and exciting and its a great story line " in 2 reviews
  • "Ezio Auditore da Firenze is one of the best video game characters there is." in 1 review
Abbie Q.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love the stories of the assassin's creed games. The first two get quite repetitive I felt like, but they were still enjoyable. It's like a fake history, time travel game, but you also end of fighting baddies in the modern world too.
Cheryl B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My First AC game was Black Flag and because I really enjoyed it I picked up this trilogy. The controls were a major shift and made me frustrated at first but once I got used to them everything was fine. The Ezio storyline is so good. I really enjoyed playing and discovering what AC was all about. Additionally, having started with Black Flag and then going back allowed me to truly see how the graphics and game play progressed through the series. I even bough the trilogy for my husband on PS4!
Morgan C.
Some of the best games in the AC series, loved Ezios storyline as well as Desmond's in these and the missions as well as hidden objects were all very well done. An open world map while also corralling you were to go
Nina K.
Jackson, MI
I really love the assassin creed games. There's something special about going around saving people as a video game robin hood. My only complaint is there's no female playable characters.
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
I got this set of games from GameStop for maybe $12, pre-owned. I started with these games, so I didn't play 1 or 3, but I was immediately impressed when I started 2. These games have incredible detail. My favorite is Brotherhood, because it seems like it takes all the good aspects of the games before it and combine them into one beautiful, exciting game. If you haven't played AC before, I recommend starting with these three games, because it has my three favorites, and I don't feel like I missed anything by not playing 1 or 3.
Zuleika I.
Bronx, NY
I love the Assassin's Creed series but I absolutely adored the Ezio Trilogy. The story line was unique and followed easily. You really feel like you can connect to the main character and feel their glory or pain. I would play this 1000 thousand times over! I love a good fighting game but this series is more than that with such an amazing, detailed and epic storyline, it's hard to put your controller down.
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
Assassin's Creed is my favorite game franchise, and the Ezio trilogy is the reason for that! Assassin's Creed 2 is in my opinion one of the best games to ever be created. There is so much to see and do. In terms of story and replay value, it has it all. Brotherhood and Revelations are both great in their own ways as well. Though they do lack some of the amazing features that made Assassin's Creed 2 great (such as the glyphs and puzzles) they were still great and contributed so much to the story.
Matt W.
Sevierville, TN
Gamer Expert Level 3
Ezio, the most popular of remembered character from the AC series takes Italy by storm. This Trilogy is probably the best of the AC series, in terms of storyline and fun, at the time the graphics were the best on the market. A great series to play, these were the first Assassin's Creed games I ever played, now I'm a huge fan of the series.
Edith F.
Ubisoft did an amazing job with the fun game play and superb storyline of Ezio Auditore, I admit they changed the controls and system look in the right direction with Assassin's Creed II. This franchise has to be my favorite with its interesting plot and connection to real world history with the use of a fictional character. 10/10
Julian T.
Irvine, California
The Ezio trilogy is by far the greatest of all Assassin Creed games i have ever played. Never before have I connected to a video game character on such an emotional level. Go buy this game now and play it.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
How good is this do y'all recommend
Jessica W.
Burntwood, Staffordshire
What is your favourite assassins creed game?
Alisha M.
Is this worth purchasing?