BY UBISOFT

UbiSoft Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  • "I loved this game but most of the Assassins Creed games are great and all of the story lines to these games were awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "This was my first time playing an Assassin's Creed game, and I really enjoyed it." in 1 review
  • "By far the best game in the entire season." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend playing this game if you haven't! " in 1 review
Shawna N.
This was my first time playing an Assassin's Creed game, and I really enjoyed it. It takes place mainly in Rome, and as such, the scenery is just beautiful. Ubisoft always knocks it out of the park graphics wise. The main character is so interesting, and incredibly fun to play as. You get a bunch of cool tools and have control of incredible fighting and free-running skills. The only complaint I have is the main story line can get a bit flat at times, but it's still a great game.
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
Great graphics in Assassin's Creed. It has a way of pulling you in and making you feel like you're in the time period. I loved playing it. However, there were a few flat spots in the game where I think the story line kind of fell through. As much as I enjoyed playing it, I found myself bored during a few instances in the game.
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
You know, it really seems to me that if you like the other Assassin's Creed games this one is a give in. However I really thought that the story was lacking in this one and that anything that did not have to do with playing in the modern day was boring and really unneeded.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
As my first Assassin's Creed game, I really liked it. I kind of knew the premise before starting (through LPs on Youtube) but the details and the landscaping is so gorgeous in this game. The story line could use a little boost but overall, definitely a fun game.
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
Love this game! I am such an Assassin's Creed fan! The graphics are beautiful and the game play is super smooth. I always enjoyed sitting down and playing it because I just felt like I was actually in that time period.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
An amazing game. I absolutely love the Ezio arc and this game only expounded on how amazing this game and character are. If you haven't played it, it's a must.
candida d.
Kenton
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game wasn't to bad, i think i fell off the building more then i was actually trying to do something. my daughter kept laughing at me.
Hilari R.
This is a great version of the Assassin's Creed series! It's fun, entertaining, and has great time of gameplay. It's a very beautiful game.
Becky P.
Readyville, TN
One of my favorite of the Assassin's Creed series. A fantastic game! I would definitely recommend playing this game if you haven't!
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Isabell T.
Long Beach , CA
Who else loved this one as much as me ?