BY UBISOFT

• Who else loved this one as much as me ?2 Answers
UbiSoft Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  • "I loved this game but most of the Assassins Creed games are great and all of the story lines to these games were awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend playing this game if you haven't! " in 1 review
  • "This was my first time playing an Assassin's Creed game, and I really enjoyed it." in 1 review
  • "By far the best game in the entire season." in 1 review
Hilari R.
Hilari R.
This is a great version of the Assassin's Creed series! It's fun, entertaining, and has great time of gameplay. It's a very beautiful game.
Ra'na H.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
An amazing game. I absolutely love the Ezio arc and this game only expounded on how amazing this game and character are. If you haven't played it, it's a must.
candida d.
candida d.
Kenton
Gamer Expert
This game wasn't to bad, i think i fell off the building more then i was actually trying to do something. my daughter kept laughing at me.
Edith V.
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
Great graphics in Assassin's Creed. It has a way of pulling you in and making you feel like you're in the time period. I loved playing it. However, there were a few flat spots in the game where I think the story line kind of fell through. As much as I enjoyed playing it, I found myself bored during a few instances in the game.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Readyville, TN
One of my favorite of the Assassin's Creed series. A fantastic game! I would definitely recommend playing this game if you haven't!
Tessia P.
Tessia P.
Americus, GA
This game is long but fun it will keep you wanting to know more graphics are great an if you are a gamer get it
Zally A.
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
You know, it really seems to me that if you like the other Assassin's Creed games this one is a give in. However I really thought that the story was lacking in this one and that anything that did not have to do with playing in the modern day was boring and really unneeded.
Kera E.
Kera E.
Phoenix, AZ
Gamer Expert
This one was so much fin. I loved how he recruited others and they counted on each other. It was a brotherhood 😜
Cara P.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
As my first Assassin's Creed game, I really liked it. I kind of knew the premise before starting (through LPs on Youtube) but the details and the landscaping is so gorgeous in this game. The story line could use a little boost but overall, definitely a fun game.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Isabell T.
Isabell T.
Gardena , CA
Who else loved this one as much as me ?