UbiSoft Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

BY UBISOFT

UbiSoft Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Nj W.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is my FAVORITE AC GAME SO FAR!!! It is just so fluid, and seamless, I know the newer AC games are even ore so, but this still just takes the cake for me, worth every penny. I wish I could give this better than an "A".
Sherry B.
Ubisoft gets a lot of crap for "not using girl characters," but this game is great. I have played through a few times and the game flows so well. I have played the others, but this one is probably the best one so far.
Kelley H.
Keller, TX
It is one of my favorites in the series. It has a good flow to it. The graphics could have been better, otherwise I would give it an A. All around a great game though!
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
This is a great game that really seems to put you in the action. It's got a detailed and complex storyline site to keep you engaged. All around a great game.
Christina C.
My husband owns the entire collection, he spends most of his free time on this game! If you're a gamer u will really like this game!
Dani W.
Taylorsville, UT
I LOVE Assassins Creed and the series that comes with it. This game is no exception.