• This looks like a movie when it's being played. Did anyone else f...7 Answers
Kayla E.
Grand Rapids, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
I loved where they picked it up from the last game and continued with Ezios story in Italy. I love the country itself, so this game was just a dream for me! To see some famous building and monuments in the game was incredible to see the way they brought them to life!
Cara M.
One of the best games out there. I love the Assassin's Creed games mainly because of the story line. They have one of the best story lines I've ever seen in a video game. It feels like you are actually there inside the game because of how captivating and realistic the game is. I would definitely recommend everyone trying out this game!
Christopher R.
Orlando, FL
Where the series took off... where the whole game series first introduced itself to how amazing and continuation of all the brand new sequels its made to date!! This game is a masterpiece and without a doubt the best part of its genre. This games has tons of exploration, upgrades, puzzles, secrets, action, gore, and an intense story with a very lovable and amazing character that you will love the second you begin playing with him. All its gonna take is just a few seconds into the game and you will become a fan of the Assassins Creed games. This game was so good its made three sequels of this characters story in a role. All the new assassins creed games have nothing on this one, for this one is a personal favorite and I honestly believe that I'm not the only one who thinks this way. The best part of this game will have to be its main character. Even when your in a battle with this character he'll make all your enemies be put to shame when your able to taunt them, humiliate them with all your weapons and guns that you can change simultaneously.
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA
I have played every game in this series. This is my favorite Assassins Creed game out of the whole series! The storyline, music, and history is just amazing. I ALWAYS recommend this game to people wanting to play games in the series but not knowing which to start with. I sometimes stop playing my newer Assassin's Creeds to go back to this one. I enjoy every game where Ezio is the main
character (AC2, Brotherhood, & Revelations) more than I do with other characters. Once you get passed the beginning missions, you'll get SOOOOO into the story. The combat & parkour in this (& the other AC games) makes you feel so cool. 100% recommend this.
Angie E.
Johnstown, PA
This was the Assassins Creed game that started it all for me! It created my love for the franchise. It's definitely one of the best storylines and characters from the whole series. They haven't had a main character like Ezio since, and they probably never will again. You will get so invested in him, so you'll want to pick up Brotherhood and Revelations, which continue his story.
Marissa M.
I'm a fan of all the Assassin's Creed games, but this has always been my favorite. I replayed this one more than any other game in the series because the storyline being set during the Italian Renaissance is so captivating to me. Beautifully done, just enough of a challenge at some parts, and remains FUN the whole game through. Literally wasn't bored at any point.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
This game will keep you entertained for weeks. There are so many goals and sub goals you'll be spending all day playing to find you've only increased your complete percentage by a few percent lol. These games are so well done, you'll want them all.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
Assassins Creed is one of the first games I had for my Xbox 360 & I enjoyed it a lot. So I always followed through with the rest of the stories. Part 2 was just as great as part 1 and I really recommend it. The mechanics are good and the gameplay is great.
Kimberly C.
Florala, AL
Story line to this game is great. Graphics are pretty good, and game play is flawless. Love being able to play as an assassin and going back and forth between different eras in time.
Sarah M.
Searcy, AR
The gameplay and graphics are amazing. My brother and I both play and we always try to see who can get farther I definitely recommend this and the 3rd to any gamer--newb or not
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
This looks like a movie when it's being played. Did anyone else find themselves watching the screen like a movie while someone else played?