BY UBISOFT

• Which AC is your favorite? Black Flag here but I'm looking forward ...3 Answers
UbiSoft Assassin's Creed
  • "I'm not a huge fan of the game play however, I guess I'm just more used to the Batman games lol." in 2 reviews
  • "A great story line and character development." in 2 reviews
  • "This game starts off one of the best video game sagas out there." in 1 review
  • "It's a pretty fun game where you get a mix of scifi and historical stuff." in 1 review
Sara M.
Sara M.
I really like what I have played of this game so far, and I have friends who talk about it a lot; but I find myself losing interest in it.

The graphics and music are really nice, and the controls are somewhat smooth. But I found myself getting lost and forgetting where I was supposed to go next. The first game is also very repetitive.

I got the game years after it was released, so I didn't spend too much money for it.
Ra'na H.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
The game that started it all. Altair is my absolute favorite assassin and even though this game did not do him the justice he deserved, it still holds a special place in my heart. The game play gets a little repetitive, but it is the start to one of the best game stories out there and a definite must play.
Julian T.
Julian T.
Irvine, California
Alright so real talk. I love Assassin's Creed and the lore. It's all really ingenious, but this game just wasn't that fun to play. I know it's the first game, but I'm just too used to the other great games they have in the series.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This is good as an introduction to the AC games and story line. Altiar is hard to connect to, and the game gets very repetitive. It is a nice way to introduce the rest of the games and the overall storyline, however.
Simone Pisani B.
Simone Pisani B.
Miami
Gamer Expert
A great storyline. Assassin's creed is a very good game until "assassin's creed 3", after that i dont like too much them.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Was a slow start as far as the action but as soon as the plot thickened the action and story expanded and it made up for the beginning but left the door open for what would be a phenomenal franchise altogether.
Crystal B.
My family loves assasins creed. Three had the best story line I think but black flag is still my favorite. Looking forward to syndicate. Bought a ps4 just so I could have the new ACs.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
I love all of the assassins creed games... actually watching my husband play Black Flag as we speak. There is so much to do and the game is always interesting.
Jessi C.
Jessi C.
Hackensack, NJ
Great gift for the boyfriend he loved it. He loves the story line and I can actually follow along. Great effects and outfits.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
A great story line and character development. The art is super great and the music is pretty great too. The part about story within a story is a little weird, but the whole game is awesome
Crystal B.
Which AC is your favorite? Black Flag here but I'm looking forward to Syndicate!