BY UBISOFT

• Which AC is your favorite? Black Flag here but I'm lookin...3 Answers
UbiSoft Assassin's Creed
  • "I'm not a huge fan of the game play however, I guess I'm just more used to the Batman games lol." in 2 reviews
  • "A great story line and character development." in 2 reviews
  • "This game starts off one of the best video game sagas out there." in 1 review
  • "It's a pretty fun game where you get a mix of scifi and historical stuff." in 1 review
Laidoffscientist H.
Buckhannon, WV
Purchased at: GameStop
This was one of my favorite games when it was released. I loved the ending. A lot of people complain about the missions being repetitive in each area, which is pretty true.. But it was still a fantastic game.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I'm glad my friend let me borrow all of the AC games; the gameplay, storyline (where they integrate irl history), mechanics and weapons really hooked me! Sadly, I didn't really connect with Altair since I knew nothing about his past, overall, his character sort of lacked compared to Ezio. Even though I state this, I would prefer you play through this game in order for you to get the feel and story that would lead you to the next AC installment. This game is worth to play since there are side quests that you can take up (if you want the achievements of course!) and a vast land to explore.
Sara M.
I really like what I have played of this game so far, and I have friends who talk about it a lot; but I find myself losing interest in it.

The graphics and music are really nice, and the controls are somewhat smooth. But I found myself getting lost and forgetting where I was supposed to go next. The first game is also very repetitive.

I got the game years after it was released, so I didn't spend too much money for it.
Amber N.
Albuquerque, NM
I started my affair with AS by playing Black Flag, so going from there to #1 (I played #3 already but now I am playing Ezio's Trilogy in between Dragon Age) was difficult for me. The gameplay and storyline are much slower so I did not actually finish this game before moving on. The graphics are not bad but they have changed the controls a lot since BF was released so I just got irritated. It is definitely worth giving it a shot though, the series is incredible.
Julian T.
Irvine, California
Alright so real talk. I love Assassin's Creed and the lore. It's all really ingenious, but this game just wasn't that fun to play. I know it's the first game, but I'm just too used to the other great games they have in the series.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
The game that started it all. Altair is my absolute favorite assassin and even though this game did not do him the justice he deserved, it still holds a special place in my heart. The game play gets a little repetitive, but it is the start to one of the best game stories out there and a definite must play.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Such a great storyline and addicting gameplay! I could not put this game down until I finished it. The graphics were pretty great at the time too. And not just that, but the way the characters moved seems surprisingly logical. I love this game. It has definitely gotten me started on wanting to parkour.
Tamara S.
It's a pretty fun game where you get a mix of scifi and historical stuff. What annoys me is how hard it is to pickpocket somebody, but you eventually learn how to do things like that. The gameplay is typically straight-forward with a ton of little things to help reach 100% completion. The scenery is nearly breathtaking.
Jessica B.
Willingboro, NJ
This is good as an introduction to the AC games and story line. Altiar is hard to connect to, and the game gets very repetitive. It is a nice way to introduce the rest of the games and the overall storyline, however.
Sarah L.
I love the concept of this game, the story is pretty cool and I love the main character, the graphics are also amazing. I'm not a huge fan of the game play however, I guess I'm just more used to the Batman games lol.
Crystal B.
Which AC is your favorite? Black Flag here but I'm looking forward to Syndicate!

GameStop

GameStop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.