BY UBISOFT

The coolest dance experience for kids is back, Just Dance Kids 2014 is now on Wii! Featuring over 30 fun and crazy dance routines to kids favorite songs, including hits from today's most popular artists, TV shows and movies. Just Dance Kids 2014 gets kids of all ages up and dancing with colorful graphics, super-fun dance moves, and kid-friendly gameplay! Features 30 Brand-New Dances led by real kids! On-screen lyrics let kids learn the worlds and sing along as they dance. Kid can create custom playlists for non-stop dancing. Features 4-Player cooperative gameplay. see more...

Becca L.
Gamer Expert Level 2
A great addition to the Just Dance franchise. They have a wide variety of old and new songs to include everyone. The group dances are whimsical and fun. Playing this on the wii is much easier than playing on the xbox. I would definitely recommend this to other gamers.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Got this game for my daughter a while ago because she would see me do Zumba on my wii and she loves it. Has great songs and get the kids doing some exercise as well, keeps them entertained.
Marea  P.
Waipahu, HI
My mom bought this game for my younger siblings and cousins and they love the dance. When they want to play the wii, we always put this on and let them dance. It's a good thing to have this so the my little siblings would move a lot and exercise instead of playing their gadgets. Love this game and thanks to ubisoft for making this game.
Travis H.
Harrison, AR
Just Dance kids is a hit with the nieces and nephews. It allows the adults to talk but still gets them involved from time to time as well, which they and the kids both love to watch.
Jariely B.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this game for my kids and I could not get any me time because I was dancing with them all day. Also it is a great work out for me and my kids.
Hailey P.
Dora, AL
Great game for kids and the whole family to play! It is much simpler than the "adult" version of the game and kids seem to get less frustrated with it!
Bree E.
Elkton, MD
This game is tons of fun. We play this at family functions with all the younger cousins. It is a great way to keep kids occupied while adults talk.
Laura S.
You really can't go wrong with any of the Just Dance games. they're fun for people of all ages. I own most of them and I love them all.
Molly G.
Joliet, Il
This is such a hit within my family! We play it at every party and the kids have a blast. It is perfect for both adults and kids.
Stephany C.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Love all Just Dance games, is very entertaining for all ages, kids can spend hours dance all the song, is a game very familiar!