UBI Soft Ubisoft Assassin's Creed Unity: Phantom Blade (Game Not Included)

by Ubisoft

Now you can wield the assassin's legendary phantom blade; a must-have collectible accessory for fans of the assassin's creed franchise. This life-size replica of arno's signature weapon features a functional hidden blade, retractable crossbow arms, and soft firing dart as seen in assassin's creed unity. The intricately sculpted plastic blade and crossbow attach to the bottom of the forearm, while the adjustable straps and highly detailed simulated-leather gauntlet attach to the top of the forearm with a strap and buckle. Display this as part of your collection, or wear it to complete the ultimate assassin look....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of UBI Soft Ubisoft Assassin's Creed Unity: Phantom Blade (Game Not Included)!
Romulus, MI
My little brother really enjoys this game a lot, he sometimes gets bored but overall enjoys it and plays it a lot.
My cousins have played this game for years and they never really liked to play any others.
I love assassin's creed Franchise.I have played Assassin's creed 3 and assassin's Creed black flag.I am a great fan of the assassin's creed Franchise.The way i love it is out of Words.worth the price of Buying.I loved the movie released last year.