BY UBISOFT

We live in a complex world. The more advanced it gets, the more vulnerable it becomes. We ve created a house of cards. Remove just one and everything falls apart. black friday, a devastating pandemic sweeps through new york city and, one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, the agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society. when society falls, your mission begin take back new york welcome to a new generation experience, where... see more...

Buy on Target
Peter T.
Palm Bay, FL
Best game I ever played the graphic is amazing ! Story line seem like something that could happen in real life. Weapons and items in the game it great missions they adding and the DL
Brandon P.
Belleville, NJ
Love playing this game. My cousins and I love playing together and truly is a great coop game if you are looking for one. The city is exactly like the real one, and it's a lot of fun to try and survive in the dark zone. Lots of fun.
This game is great! It is a fun mmorpg, and the loot system is also amazing. The dark zone is also great, and fun. I 10/10 would recommend this game.
Jennifer G.
Besides Fall Out 4, I have not been able to stop playing this game! So much action and the missions are awesome.
stephanie c.
Germantown, MD
This game is literally a game changer. I played it and was like to Final Fantasy...skyrim...and splinter cell have a game baby.
Richard L.
A wonderful game, played a lot of it since release. End game has some serious potential and I can not wait for the incursions.
Michael B.
Vinton, VA
This game has a great campaign with an interesting story. The multiplayer is also extremely entertaining and action packed.
Samantha L.
I find this game interesting. I watch my brothers play it for hours and they seem to enjoy it.
Cameron C.
When the game first came out the game was broken it had so many bugs and glitches. I was happy how the game was with the update 1.3 but once the update 1.4 came it screwed up the whole game. The update was like it rest the whole game for everyone. You shouldn't release a game that isn't ready.
Alex M.
Charlotte
Game play was okay. The graphics are what makes this game!! I seen No glitches!
Nicole C.
Is this game based on missions?
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
I've been wanting to try this game and just wondering if it's worth the buy!
Bryan D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I am looking for new game and i have heard alot about this one and fallout 4 which shouldni get.
Kara C.
How hard is this game to jump into with no previous experience? Is it a hard game for a new gamer?
Tanner B.
Sudbury
I've heard mixed reviews about the multiplayer option of this game. What do Influensters have to say? Do you enjoy the online experience or stick to solo play?