BY UBISOFT

We live in a complex world. The more advanced it gets, the more vulnerable it becomes. We ve created a house of cards. Remove just one and everything falls apart. black friday, a devastating pandemic sweeps through new york city and, one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, the agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society. when society falls, your mission begin take back new york welcome to a new generation experience, where... see more...

Buy on Target
stephanie c.
Germantown, MD
This game is literally a game changer. I played it and was like to Final Fantasy...skyrim...and splinter cell have a game baby.
Richard L.
A wonderful game, played a lot of it since release. End game has some serious potential and I can not wait for the incursions.
Michael B.
Vinton, VA
This game has a great campaign with an interesting story. The multiplayer is also extremely entertaining and action packed.
Jennifer G.
Besides Fall Out 4, I have not been able to stop playing this game! So much action and the missions are awesome.
Alison M.
Atlanta, GA
I cannot seem to put this game down. Playing nonstop since release date and not tired of it yet. Great game!!!!
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Another game that my husband owns. Never played it but he said it a good game to play with friends.
Samantha L.
I find this game interesting. I watch my brothers play it for hours and they seem to enjoy it.
Kiana M.
The game has a good story and game play and with the new dlc it adds a hole new consept
Alex M.
Charlotte
Game play was okay. The graphics are what makes this game!! I seen No glitches!
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Great game. Gets boring. Kinda hard on shooting. Graphics are great though.
Nicole C.
Is this game based on missions?
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
I've been wanting to try this game and just wondering if it's worth the buy!
Bryan D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I am looking for new game and i have heard alot about this one and fallout 4 which shouldni get.
Kara C.
How hard is this game to jump into with no previous experience? Is it a hard game for a new gamer?
Tanner B.
Sudbury
I've heard mixed reviews about the multiplayer option of this game. What do Influensters have to say? Do you enjoy the online experience or stick to solo play?