BY UBISOFT

We live in a complex world. The more advanced it gets, the more vulnerable it becomes. We ve created a house of cards. Remove just one and everything falls apart. black friday, a devastating pandemic sweeps through new york city and, one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, the agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society. when society falls, your mission begin take back new york welcome to a new generation experience, where... see more...

Buy on Target*
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
This game is a lot like Destiny, but even more realistic! It's like they took all of the good aspects of Destiny and made it better! We docked a star because we wish there were more initial missions. They are planning on adding more, however.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Huntington , WV
Gamer Expert
My boyfriend played the beta and loved it and even rented the game from Redbox and now he's buying it. I played it for a bit and actually really liked it. Co-op and online access, the game similar to Destiny is a big hit among past Tom Clancy players.
Peter T.
Peter T.
Palm Bay, FL
Best game I ever played the graphic is amazing ! Story line seem like something that could happen in real life. Weapons and items in the game it great missions they adding and the DL
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Besides Fall Out 4, I have not been able to stop playing this game! So much action and the missions are awesome.
Richard L.
Richard L.
A wonderful game, played a lot of it since release. End game has some serious potential and I can not wait for the incursions.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
I find this game interesting. I watch my brothers play it for hours and they seem to enjoy it.
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
When the game first came out the game was broken it had so many bugs and glitches. I was happy how the game was with the update 1.3 but once the update 1.4 came it screwed up the whole game. The update was like it rest the whole game for everyone. You shouldn't release a game that isn't ready.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Charlotte
Game play was okay. The graphics are what makes this game!! I seen No glitches!
William M.
William M.
Scranton, PA
I played the beta and loved the concept of the game, Ordered the game with season pass. I played the game consistently since release but have recently stopped and walked away from it. There are too many bugs and glitches in the game at this moment, hopefully these get fixed in the future.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
What can i say?? i love this game !!! the moment i played the BETA version i knew i loved it awesome graphics, awesome play. add me on xbox live! melbarcelos
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Is this game based on missions?
Bryan D.
Bryan D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I am looking for new game and i have heard alot about this one and fallout 4 which shouldni get.
lauren w.
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
I've been wanting to try this game and just wondering if it's worth the buy!
Kara C.
Kara C.
How hard is this game to jump into with no previous experience? Is it a hard game for a new gamer?
Tanner B.
Tanner B.
Sudbury
I've heard mixed reviews about the multiplayer option of this game. What do Influensters have to say? Do you enjoy the online experience or stick to solo play?