BY UBISOFT

We live in a complex world. The more advanced it gets, the more vulnerable it becomes. We ve created a house of cards. Remove just one and everything falls apart. black friday, a devastating pandemic sweeps through new york city and, one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, the agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society. when society falls, your mission begin take back new york welcome to a new generation experience, where... see more...

Buy on Target*
Cara H.
Cara H.
Lake Worth, FL
This game was really fun at first but once the first "raid" came out I felt like the game started to be a grind. The dark zone was fun but the changes they made to the penalties and drop rates irritated me. I haven't played this in months now.
Brandon P.
Brandon P.
Belleville, NJ
Love playing this game. My cousins and I love playing together and truly is a great coop game if you are looking for one. The city is exactly like the real one, and it's a lot of fun to try and survive in the dark zone. Lots of fun.
Simone D.
Simone D.
Newhall, CA
I recommend this game if you like playing online. This definitely isn't a game you can play solo. Since the game's been out for awhile though it's hard finding a team that'll actually play, that are too leveled up.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
This game seems so real when your playing it. It's like being in a movie it's crazy! It's very action packed and there is a lot to do. My hubby plays this game all of the time it never gets old for him.
Angel G.
Angel G.
Greensboro, NC
This game has a lot of potential. I enjoyed playing this game non stop because it was so addicting to me. There is plenty of dlc within the game that's worth the money and what you put into it.
Diedra H.
Diedra H.
Highland, NY
I love this game. I am still enjoying the expanded content and still find it challenging. Sure some of the quest repeat but it still keeps you on your toes.
This game is great! It is a fun mmorpg, and the loot system is also amazing. The dark zone is also great, and fun. I 10/10 would recommend this game.
Paige k.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
Waste of $90. First month it was good after that it was weak! I could barely enjoy it. I can't even sell it back for half of what I paid.
stephanie c.
stephanie c.
Germantown, MD
This game is literally a game changer. I played it and was like to Final Fantasy...skyrim...and splinter cell have a game baby.
Michael B.
Michael B.
Vinton, VA
This game has a great campaign with an interesting story. The multiplayer is also extremely entertaining and action packed.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Is this game based on missions?
Bryan D.
Bryan D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I am looking for new game and i have heard alot about this one and fallout 4 which shouldni get.
lauren w.
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
I've been wanting to try this game and just wondering if it's worth the buy!
Kara C.
Kara C.
How hard is this game to jump into with no previous experience? Is it a hard game for a new gamer?
Tanner B.
Tanner B.
Sudbury
I've heard mixed reviews about the multiplayer option of this game. What do Influensters have to say? Do you enjoy the online experience or stick to solo play?