BY UBISOFT

We live in a complex world. The more advanced it gets, the more vulnerable it becomes. We ve created a house of cards. Remove just one and everything falls apart. black friday, a devastating pandemic sweeps through new york city and, one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, the agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society. when society falls, your mission begin take back new york welcome to a new generation experience, where... see more...

Buy on Target
Hallie R.
This was a pretty great game...for the first month. After a month the cheaters and exploits and everything came to light and it pretty much ruined it for me. There was no stopping the cheaters no matter how hard Ubisoft tried. I don't see myself picking this game back up anytime soon and I bought the season pass. Loved the concept and storyline and everything but it got repetitive and the exploits got to be too much for me.
Kory B.
Hershey, PA
By far one of the best games of 2016. Great game concept and time line. Visuals are amazing. Multiplayer zone is genius. Weapon and armor rating system very well done. Cross between Destiny and And GTA. Can't change multiplayer lobbies however. You can find yourself alone on a server for quite a while. Factions could maybe use an alliance option in the Dark Zone. Overall, fantastic game. It's a must have!!
Amanda O.
Kissimmee, FL
Great game , they are constantly updating the game improving it and coming up with new missions to keep the game entertaining. Every day there are daily mission along with weekly missions to keep you wanting to play the game. It's worth the money. You need Xbox live to play, and it's much more fun if you have a group of friends who already play or plan on playing because it's easier to do the missions.
Leah S.
Rayland, OH
Amazing game! I have been crushing on it for weeks. It is a lot like destiny with the co op game play. It's a good game for people that struggle with figuring out where to go because it has direct lines on the screen for you to follow. Awesome guns, abilities, and perks to get. This is has all around solid game play and realistic story lines. Big plus is the awesome graphics too!
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
At first I really enjoyed this game. I got the season pass and everything. After beating it, it became a huge disappointment. There isn't anything new to do. It's very repetitive, which can be fun, but in this case it forced me to lose all interest. I am a huge gamer and it takes a lot for me to quit a game all together, but this game did that and fast. Don't waste the money.
Amanda N.
HENDERSON, KY
This game was kind of a disappointment to my fiancé and me. We bought the season pass and everything because it came highly recommended from a lot of our friends, unfortunately it was not our cup of tea. We had issues in every instance where we needed multiple people. It was something I had high hopes for, but it just wasn't what I expected.
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA
One of my favorite games to play right now. The graphics makes it feel like you are in this game. The storyline is long, which makes me get my money's worth along with the other things you can do in the game as well. I have been playing for weeks, when I have time, and I have only gotten about 15% of the game complete.
damon u.
fort wayne, IN
One of my favorite, main games I play. WIth the addition of SURVIVAL it is totally fun and a must buy- I spend hours playing and dont even know it. I would buy it in a heartbeat. Leveling to max 30 is easy and fast but the end is fun killing rogues in the dark zone!
Victoria H.
This game is a lot like Destiny, but even more realistic! It's like they took all of the good aspects of Destiny and made it better! We docked a star because we wish there were more initial missions. They are planning on adding more, however.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
Gamer Expert Level 1
My boyfriend played the beta and loved it and even rented the game from Redbox and now he's buying it. I played it for a bit and actually really liked it. Co-op and online access, the game similar to Destiny is a big hit among past Tom Clancy players.
Nicole C.
Is this game based on missions?
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
I've been wanting to try this game and just wondering if it's worth the buy!
Bryan D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I am looking for new game and i have heard alot about this one and fallout 4 which shouldni get.
Kara C.
How hard is this game to jump into with no previous experience? Is it a hard game for a new gamer?
Tanner B.
Sudbury
I've heard mixed reviews about the multiplayer option of this game. What do Influensters have to say? Do you enjoy the online experience or stick to solo play?