BY UBISOFT

We live in a complex world. The more advanced it gets, the more vulnerable it becomes. We ve created a house of cards. Remove just one and everything falls apart. black friday, a devastating pandemic sweeps through new york city and, one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, the agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society. when society falls, your mission begin take back new york welcome to a new generation experience, where... see more...

Buy on Target
Brittney B.
This game seems so real when your playing it. It's like being in a movie it's crazy! It's very action packed and there is a lot to do. My hubby plays this game all of the time it never gets old for him.
Angel G.
Greensboro, NC
This game has a lot of potential. I enjoyed playing this game non stop because it was so addicting to me. There is plenty of dlc within the game that's worth the money and what you put into it.
Diedra H.
Highland, NY
I love this game. I am still enjoying the expanded content and still find it challenging. Sure some of the quest repeat but it still keeps you on your toes.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
Waste of $90. First month it was good after that it was weak! I could barely enjoy it. I can't even sell it back for half of what I paid.
Alison M.
Atlanta, GA
I cannot seem to put this game down. Playing nonstop since release date and not tired of it yet. Great game!!!!
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Another game that my husband owns. Never played it but he said it a good game to play with friends.
Kiana M.
The game has a good story and game play and with the new dlc it adds a hole new consept
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Gamer Expert
Great game. Gets boring. Kinda hard on shooting. Graphics are great though.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I like this game alot the story that goes with it is pretty cool it's about this disease goes around. And everyone is sick and people are taking over so you have to go out and kill the bad people and the cleaners. The game in general is really fun!
Anthony M.
Columbia Hts, MN
Ive always enjoyed this series of games, I think every year they make them better and better and I’ve never been disappointed. I would defiantly recommend this game to anyone who is looking at it. So get it, its a fun game and I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Nicole C.
Is this game based on missions?
Bryan D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I am looking for new game and i have heard alot about this one and fallout 4 which shouldni get.
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
I've been wanting to try this game and just wondering if it's worth the buy!
Kara C.
How hard is this game to jump into with no previous experience? Is it a hard game for a new gamer?
Tanner B.
Sudbury
I've heard mixed reviews about the multiplayer option of this game. What do Influensters have to say? Do you enjoy the online experience or stick to solo play?