ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesXbox GamesUbisoft
UBI Soft Tom Clancy's The Division (Xbox One)

UBI Soft Tom Clancy's The Division (Xbox One)

by Ubisoft

We live in a complex world. The more advanced it gets, the more vulnerable it becomes. We ve created a house of cards. Remove just one and everything falls apart. black friday, a devastating pandemic sweeps through new york city and, one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, the agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society. when society falls, your mission begin take back new york welcome to a new generation experience, where...

What is a good age for this game?
I’ve been wanting to play, how is it?
I've been wanting to play it. how're the graphics?
Start your review of UBI Soft Tom Clancy's The Division (Xbox One)!
How would you rate this product?
Connie R.
Fall River, MA
Gamer Expert Level 3
UBI Soft Tom Clancy's The Division (Xbox One) uploaded by Connie R.
I have enjoyed playing The Division so much that I bought the expansion packs and made to characters. This game is an open world that you can have a group of up to four of your friends with you. There are many missions and side missions to keep you busy. If you end up completing those you can head over to The Dark Zone. Beware you can kill other players and steal their loot, however you will become rogue and be hunted down and killed by other players. They are continually expanding the maps and making more missions available. If you don't have any friends on you can choose to play alone, or join other agents. Overall an excellent game!
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
UBI Soft Tom Clancy's The Division (Xbox One) uploaded by Melissa D.
This game is good! You can play Living open world,explore the city and build your base if of operations and also find the source of virus you can also play Modern Military RpG defeat enemies by leveling up and getting new gear and skills and weapons you can play wit battle players for epic loot or play co op up to 3 players I recommend this game
Cassie M.
Independence, OR
Purchased at: GameStop
i played this all the time. It was SUPER fun. I couldn’t get enough of it. Wish i could learn more about the mods though.
ʝєѕѕукα M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this game. Me and my husband play it with our friends all the time. It is one of our favorites. I highly recommend this game and to play it with a group of friends.
Jessica D.
Raleigh, NC
Great game. I love playing this. Very extensive level up program, new content was added and part two was added to continue the story. Great third person shooter with absolutely the best replica of New York in a game.
Stacey T.
Allen, TX
Pretty cool and realistic game. My boys like to play this. But there is killing, so parents I would suggest to be aware if you have lils playing.
Monique V.
Bakersfield, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is a lot of fun to play! Very addicting! It’s hard to play on some parts but still really fun! Graphics are super cool.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I like this game alot the story that goes with it is pretty cool it's about this disease goes around. And everyone is sick and people are taking over so you have to go out and kill the bad people and the cleaners. The game in general is really fun!
Stephen B.
Narberth, PA
UBI Soft Tom Clancy's The Division (Xbox One) uploaded by Stephen B.
The division is such a fun survival multiplayer game to where all I really play now is 3 other games and this I have more but this game is so action packed. The realism is also pretty cool and fun to. The atmosphere it puts you in is nothing another game has to offer. Pushing yourself to fight for your characters life through Brooklyn to the end. Fun missions and weapons as well. :)
Alyssa K.
Gamer Expert Level 5
This game is a lot fun. It's an open world, and extremely difficult to play by yourself. Make sure you have XBOX Live if you want to have a team. The upgrade is slow, but otherwise a great game overall. I recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...