BY UBISOFT

We live in a complex world. The more advanced it gets, the more vulnerable it becomes. We ve created a house of cards. Remove just one and everything falls apart. black friday, a devastating pandemic sweeps through new york city and, one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, the agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society. when society falls, your mission begin take back new york welcome to a new generation experience, where... see more...

Buy on Target*
Connie R.
Connie R.
Pueblo West, CO
I have enjoyed playing The Division so much that I bought the expansion packs and made to characters. This game is an open world that you can have a group of up to four of your friends with you. There are many missions and side missions to keep you busy. If you end up completing those you can head over to The Dark Zone. Beware you can kill other players and steal their loot, however you will become rogue and be hunted down and killed by other players. They are continually expanding the maps and making more missions available. If you don't have any friends on you can choose to play alone, or join other agents. Overall an excellent game!
Dina F.
Dina F.
Kapolei, HI
An RPG for the first person shooter! This game is one of the best games to come from Tom Clancy in a long time. There are awesome battles between players and NPCs and you can customize your character to fit whatever you want to look like generally. It is a lot of fun and thankfully you can choose how difficult you want your missions to be. You can't do anything about other players taking you down in the dark zone but it is fun none the less. Go get it and make a character already!
Hallie R.
Hallie R.
This was a pretty great game...for the first month. After a month the cheaters and exploits and everything came to light and it pretty much ruined it for me. There was no stopping the cheaters no matter how hard Ubisoft tried. I don't see myself picking this game back up anytime soon and I bought the season pass. Loved the concept and storyline and everything but it got repetitive and the exploits got to be too much for me.
Kory B.
Kory B.
Hershey, PA
By far one of the best games of 2016. Great game concept and time line. Visuals are amazing. Multiplayer zone is genius. Weapon and armor rating system very well done. Cross between Destiny and And GTA. Can't change multiplayer lobbies however. You can find yourself alone on a server for quite a while. Factions could maybe use an alliance option in the Dark Zone. Overall, fantastic game. It's a must have!!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Kissimmee, FL
Great game , they are constantly updating the game improving it and coming up with new missions to keep the game entertaining. Every day there are daily mission along with weekly missions to keep you wanting to play the game. It's worth the money. You need Xbox live to play, and it's much more fun if you have a group of friends who already play or plan on playing because it's easier to do the missions.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
At first I really enjoyed this game. I got the season pass and everything. After beating it, it became a huge disappointment. There isn't anything new to do. It's very repetitive, which can be fun, but in this case it forced me to lose all interest. I am a huge gamer and it takes a lot for me to quit a game all together, but this game did that and fast. Don't waste the money.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
HENDERSON, KY
This game was kind of a disappointment to my fiancé and me. We bought the season pass and everything because it came highly recommended from a lot of our friends, unfortunately it was not our cup of tea. We had issues in every instance where we needed multiple people. It was something I had high hopes for, but it just wasn't what I expected.
Kashymir W.
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA
One of my favorite games to play right now. The graphics makes it feel like you are in this game. The storyline is long, which makes me get my money's worth along with the other things you can do in the game as well. I have been playing for weeks, when I have time, and I have only gotten about 15% of the game complete.
Joey W.
Joey W.
Orange , Va
A very great game. Online shooter with RPG elements which sets it apart from most shooters now a days. The price is still pretty steep but there's plenty of dlc. The only room for improvement I see is nerfing some guns that are overpowered other than that it's great. I would definitely recommend
damon u.
damon u.
fort wayne, IN
One of my favorite, main games I play. WIth the addition of SURVIVAL it is totally fun and a must buy- I spend hours playing and dont even know it. I would buy it in a heartbeat. Leveling to max 30 is easy and fast but the end is fun killing rogues in the dark zone!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Is this game based on missions?
Bryan D.
Bryan D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I am looking for new game and i have heard alot about this one and fallout 4 which shouldni get.
lauren w.
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
I've been wanting to try this game and just wondering if it's worth the buy!
Kara C.
Kara C.
How hard is this game to jump into with no previous experience? Is it a hard game for a new gamer?
Tanner B.
Tanner B.
Sudbury
I've heard mixed reviews about the multiplayer option of this game. What do Influensters have to say? Do you enjoy the online experience or stick to solo play?