BY UBISOFT #65 in Xbox Games

We live in a complex world. The more advanced it gets, the more vulnerable it becomes. We ve created a house of cards. Remove just one and everything falls apart. black friday, a devastating pandemic sweeps through new york city and, one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, the agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society. when society falls, your mission begin take back new york welcome to a new generation experience, where... see more...

Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I like this game alot the story that goes with it is pretty cool it's about this disease goes around. And everyone is sick and people are taking over so you have to go out and kill the bad people and the cleaners. The game in general is really fun!
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is good! You can play Living open world,explore the city and build your base if of operations and also find the source of virus you can also play Modern Military RpG defeat enemies by leveling up and getting new gear and skills and weapons you can play wit battle players for epic loot or play co op up to 3 players I recommend this game
Cameron C.
When the game first came out the game was broken it had so many bugs and glitches. I was happy how the game was with the update 1.3 but once the update 1.4 came it screwed up the whole game. The update was like it rest the whole game for everyone. You shouldn't release a game that isn't ready.
Nevs V.
I liked this game. It's a kind of game that you shouldn't have lofty expectations of (I know that sounds weird), but take it for what it is. A decent co-op that you can play with friends and enjoy yourself. It's been ages since I got a chance to play such games that I am letting lot of things slide for the sheer joy of having this format of a game be available again.
Alyssa K.
Gamer Expert Level 5
This game is a lot fun. It's an open world, and extremely difficult to play by yourself. Make sure you have XBOX Live if you want to have a team. The upgrade is slow, but otherwise a great game overall. I recommend it!
Connie R.
I have enjoyed playing The Division so much that I bought the expansion packs and made to characters. This game is an open world that you can have a group of up to four of your friends with you. There are many missions and side missions to keep you busy. If you end up completing those you can head over to The Dark Zone. Beware you can kill other players and steal their loot, however you will become rogue and be hunted down and killed by other players. They are continually expanding the maps and making more missions available. If you don't have any friends on you can choose to play alone, or join other agents. Overall an excellent game!
Joshua H.
Graphics awesome, gameplay decent. I spent a little time on this game, but it could use some work. At times it was impossible in multiplayer due to everyone of ever level being in the same map. Hard to progress well.
Stephen B.
Narberth, PA
The division is such a fun survival multiplayer game to where all I really play now is 3 other games and this I have more but this game is so action packed. The realism is also pretty cool and fun to. The atmosphere it puts you in is nothing another game has to offer. Pushing yourself to fight for your characters life through Brooklyn to the end. Fun missions and weapons as well. :)
Dina F.
Kapolei, HI
An RPG for the first person shooter! This game is one of the best games to come from Tom Clancy in a long time. There are awesome battles between players and NPCs and you can customize your character to fit whatever you want to look like generally. It is a lot of fun and thankfully you can choose how difficult you want your missions to be. You can't do anything about other players taking you down in the dark zone but it is fun none the less. Go get it and make a character already!
Hallie R.
This was a pretty great game...for the first month. After a month the cheaters and exploits and everything came to light and it pretty much ruined it for me. There was no stopping the cheaters no matter how hard Ubisoft tried. I don't see myself picking this game back up anytime soon and I bought the season pass. Loved the concept and storyline and everything but it got repetitive and the exploits got to be too much for me.
Nicole C.
Is this game based on missions?
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
I've been wanting to try this game and just wondering if it's worth the buy!
Bryan D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I am looking for new game and i have heard alot about this one and fallout 4 which shouldni get.
Kara C.
How hard is this game to jump into with no previous experience? Is it a hard game for a new gamer?
Tanner B.
I've heard mixed reviews about the multiplayer option of this game. What do Influensters have to say? Do you enjoy the online experience or stick to solo play?