Ubi Soft Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - Xbox One uploaded by Shelly M.Ubi Soft Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - Xbox One uploaded by Keia R.

BY UBISOFT

Just announced at E3! Pre-order this game now, or check back soon for more information. see more...

• What are people saying about this game? Does it seem wort...1 Answers
Rachel L.
My current obsession!! I absolutely love this game. I'm on lvl 28 right now I love the whole story line to the game. If you like tom Clancy games you'll love this one.
Billie N.
Westland, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
Own it!! Love it!! Great wide open map :-) might I mention the big scary bad Bossman is super duper sexy hahaha that face tattoo though. I really enjoy the game play I love that I can have a four-team crew with my friends online. I'm always trying to be super stealthy I love all the little gadgets like my robot drone that can help me do that. Five star for sure buy it and let's play add me Xbox One BJsGunnaGetU
Adrianna W.
My husband and I love this game and are playing every chance we get. I love how the controls work and all the different upgrades that assist your character. Plus the campaign is interesting. Would recommend.
Amanda S.
Spring Hill, FL
Absolutely in love with this game! One of the best I have played I've always love gta but now this one has it beat! You can't beat this game in 2 days like all the other games out there! Love it
Caitlyn Z.
Giddings, TX
Amazing game! Awesome for a third person shooter, very fun from the beginning. Graphics aren't the best but playability definitely makes up for it, in my opinion. WOULD RECOMMEND to fans of Battlefield 1 and The Division/Rainbow 6 Siege.
Chloe K.
N Las Vegas, NV
So far it is one of the best games I played and was the most excited for this year. Great way to mess around with friends. I would recommend this if you have free time.
Emily Z.
This game is awesome. I have played through it a couple times already. I love that huge open world and the infinite ways to tackle a mission.
Keia R.
Gamer Expert Level 1
The graphics are great, however only playing by yourself is boring. You only get the most out of your game if you play online.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Kind of got boring after a couple days playing... Kind of a waste of money since I didn't end up playing long...
Ary R.
Marietta, GA
This game has been a hit this year it a great
game to play with freinds and family members
Jeremy R.
Nashua, NH
Gamer Expert Level 3
What are people saying about this game? Does it seem worth it if your into team play?