BY UBISOFT

More information coming soon. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Avalento B.
This game is life, a great game with great graphics trying to reborn your inner child.. I love it
Christina E.
Everyone always loves tetris, and this is no different. The game works well, the kids enjoy playing it and even I enjoy being able to play a game or two once in a while. It's a fun and entertaining game to play. No complaints here.
Alannah U.
Tetris will always be one of those classic games that everyone loves. It is fairly easy and simple to play which makes it super addicting! The price isn't bad. I would recommend this game if you just want to relax and play a simple game.
Gabii S.
So much fun ! It's like the old versions of Tetris but way upgraded and a huge challenge
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Gamer Expert
Who doesn't love tetris? This game is amazing and so much fun! Definitely a challenge.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Who doesn't love Tetris!!!! So much fun!!! Love the challenge of this game! Highly recommend!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
A classic very addictive but fun never gets old will replay it again for sure freiinds and family love it too
Samantha H.
This has and always will be a classic! And it will always be one of my favorites. I have always had this game on all of my devices. I love how it is simple but yet still can be a brain challenge. To me its is super fun and enjoyable, and I love seeing it on my big screen TV.