UBI Soft Rayman Legends Wii-U

by Ubisoft

Rayman, named platformers of the year and winner of multiple artistic and musical achievements, is coming to the Wii U with a brand new adventure. Rayman Legends makes full use of the power of the Wii U. With the new Wii U controller, discover new ways to platform with its touch-based gameplay, gyroscope technologyand even the ability to extend your playing experience when the TV is off. Additionally, the power of the machine has helped pave the way for new, more detailed graphics and lighting. Rayman, Globoxand the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering the worldand the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.

Who finished at 100%?
Start your review of UBI Soft Rayman Legends Wii-U!
Jeremy B.
Sartell, MN
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game is so fun. Hours of family fun gameplay. I recommend if you like games like Mario. Role playing story game with lots of awesome characters that are fasinating!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Gamer Expert Level 4
This game and all of the other Rayman games are sooo much fun to play!! The grapics are vibrant and awesome and there is always some kind of surprise right around the next corner. I love playing this strategic game! Great game for the whole family of all ages to play!! Its another Good versus evil and each level gets harder and more fun. Totally recommend!!!
Taylor K.
Watertown, NY
I love this game so much I got it at target for a good price it's so fun Me an my friends spend all night playing it it's a good game
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I love the Rayman Legends Wii-U. It is a fun game for all ages. Has many levels and fun characters so you don't beat it in no time. Great quality family memories were made playing this game with my son.
Cloe L.
Camarillo, CA
Rayman is super fun and challenged. Some " paintings" are so hard we had to play over and over again. But the satisfaction you get after finishing it is soooooo good. Good game for family
Irmaris L.
This game is awesome! I like the music, the graphics looks cool and parents and kids can play together. We enjoy playing Raymand legends!
Alexis P.
My favorite game I played on wii u, but I wish they would come out with another one by now, it's been years.
Adriana L.
Awesome game. I used to play as a child and now my son loves it. It has different levels.
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
I love Rayman the game is very fun with a progressively challenging plot that takes you through many fun scenes with equally zany characters.
Ana R.
Sanford, FL
I love this game. Love collecting the little cute ppl. love how you can jump from levels and world's. the mission to save your friends are cool.