BY UBISOFT

Rayman, named platformers of the year and winner of multiple artistic and musical achievements, is coming to the Wii U with a brand new adventure. Rayman Legends makes full use of the power of the Wii U. With the new Wii U controller, discover new ways to platform with its touch-based gameplay, gyroscope technologyand even the ability to extend your playing experience when the TV is off. Additionally, the power of the machine has helped pave the way for new, more detailed graphics and lighting. Rayman, Globoxand the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering the worldand the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting. see more...

Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Gamer Expert Level 4
This game and all of the other Rayman games are sooo much fun to play!! The grapics are vibrant and awesome and there is always some kind of surprise right around the next corner. I love playing this strategic game! Great game for the whole family of all ages to play!! Its another Good versus evil and each level gets harder and more fun. Totally recommend!!!
Camille R.
Ruskin, FL
I had never played it before but it was one of the first games I bought for my Wii U after seeing a demo. I think it's awesome. You can play the different levels and you can play in two modes using the screen and the remote to complete certain courses. I would definitely recommend it!!
Stephanie P.
Clearwater, FL
This is the funnest game I have ever played besides Super Mario. It is so original but so much fun. It is great for adults and children. It can be a little challenging for children but my kids (ages 8-11) seem to enjoy the constant fun challenge it gives!
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I love the Rayman Legends Wii-U. It is a fun game for all ages. Has many levels and fun characters so you don't beat it in no time. Great quality family memories were made playing this game with my son.
Cloe L.
Northridge, CA
Rayman is super fun and challenged. Some " paintings" are so hard we had to play over and over again. But the satisfaction you get after finishing it is soooooo good. Good game for family
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Can you say FUN? Because that's exactly what this game is! It is awesome and truly provided our family with hours of fun! It's rare you find something every one likes and this game definitely provided plenty of laughs and memories! Fun!
Ana R.
Sanford, FL
I love this game. Love collecting the little cute ppl. love how you can jump from levels and world's. the mission to save your friends are cool.
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
I love Rayman the game is very fun with a progressively challenging plot that takes you through many fun scenes with equally zany characters.
Irmaris L.
This game is awesome! I like the music, the graphics looks cool and parents and kids can play together. We enjoy playing Raymand legends!
Taylor K.
Watertown, NY
I love this game so much I got it at target for a good price it's so fun Me an my friends spend all night playing it it's a good game
Émilie P.