BY UBISOFT #68 in PC & Mac Games

Ready. Set. Race! Product Information Discover a new brand furry-fun experience: care and play with adorable puppies and challenge your friends in multiplayer mode. who will cross the finish line first? Pick the puppy of your choice from a variety of breeds and customize his look with tons of different outfits and accessories to make him look unique. Compete against up to 4 friends in exciting races and select the best environment that will make you win. Improved, more realistic graphics - New fur technology makes your dogs look just like real animals. Watch your puppy interact in realistic looking environments. Watch your puppy grow thanks to the variety of ages - learn how he will progress and will improve his skills from the puppy stage, through the young stage and finally the adult stage. Product Features Adopt Your Favorite Puppy Pick the cutest dog from a variety of breeds, teach him tricks, and dress him up with fun accessories. Play Fun Sports Games with Your Petz Jump rope, catch balls, or race other Dogz to the finish line! Race with Your Friends Compete against up to three friend sand their Dogz on 36 agility courses Windows Requirements Windows XP (SP3), Vista 1.5 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or 2 GHz AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core (2.4 GHz Pentium 4 or 2 GHz AMD Athlon XP recommended), Intel Core Duo Processor 512MB of RAM (1024MB required for Windows Vista) 3GB Hard Drive space DirectX 9.0c (included on disc) 64MB DirectX 9.0c compliant, Shader 2.0 enabled Video Card DirectX 9.0c compliant Sound Card 2X DVD-ROM Drive Keyboard Mouse Macintosh Requirements Mac OS X 10.5.5 Leopard or higher, Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or higher Intel Core Duo Processor Note: This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac system 512MB of RAM (1024 required for Mac) 2.1GB Hard Drive space DirectX 9.0c (included on disc) Mac ATI x1600, NVidia 7300 GT, or X3100 Intel integrated graphics chip see more...

Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
I love Petz games so much. They're so simple, cute, and actually fun. They're great for young kids, as well as big kids like me that can be entertained by anything. This would be a good gift for a child, or for anyone with a slight obsession for pets.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
If you're a pet type of person then this game is for you! For example I love dogs and I don't have one yet but this game is very realistic like I have my own actual dog.
Sam B.
My sister use to play this game all the time! She loved it but I think it looked dumb. But I guess little girls like that kind of stuff
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game is pretty fun when you can interact with animals and do a lot of fun things I would recommend this game for kids to play 😊
Valeria V.
This game is great for animal lovers, when i was 13 i had the ones for monkeys and played it almost everyday.
Brittany B.
I love this game when my real dog wants nothing to do with me my virtual dog will always love me lol
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
When i first got this game i wad stuck on it, its so addicting and the time flies when I'm on it
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Fun game for kids! My nieces love it! Don't have to worry about it being bad or scary.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
I love this it's super cute my kids love it it's fun and all about pets great game
Teanna E.
This is a good game for pet lovers as well as kids who enjoy playing with animals!