UBI Soft Petz: Countryside (Nintendo 3DS)

by Ubisoft

Spend a day in the country with your pets in petz 3-D: countryside for nintendo 3-Ds. In petz countryside, work with villagers to complete quests and missions all while playing with and training your favorite animals. Dress your pets in outfits that match their unique personalities, teach them new tricks using voice recognition and even exchange collectibles with friends. Interact with 28 dog breeds, 6 cat breeds and a range of exotic animals like pandas and lions. You can even learn about each animal with the help of the encyclopedia britannica. Rated e for everyone.

Who loved this game ?
Start your review of UBI Soft Petz: Countryside (Nintendo 3DS)!
How would you rate this product?
Hawthorn, PA
Gamer Expert Level 2
My niece loves this game, she plays it for hours. It's very kid friendly and is such a cute game! It's not extremely expensive and I thought that it was a fun way to interact with my niece when helping her play!
Inglewood, CA
This game bring back some good memories. This was the to go game. Everywhere I went I had to play. I love animals, so that probably explains.
rochesterny
Brings back so much joy. Best pet game . Low resolution if you were to play it now but so worth it
Murray, KY
My daughter has this game and she absolutely loves it. I have played it a few times. It is a really fun game. It like taking care of a vital pet
Shorewood, WI
I used to love this game when I was little! Great game to play on the go you can pick it up and leave off right where you started.
Scranton, PA
Kid loved it. Wanted to play it all the time. Also likes to bring it to school to play with their friends
Columbia Hts, MN
Gamer Expert Level 4
This is an okay game. Fun for kids. But I wasn't too interested. And usually I am interested in most of my 6 year old sons games. Still cute!