BY UBISOFT

SynopsisIf you've wanted to start eating healthier but feel daunted by the prospect of the cooking skills required, not to mention the sheer amount of nutritional information you'd need to process, this is the helper for you. My Healthy Cooking Coach offers an easy-to-use and intuitive way to help you develop healthier cooking habits. By simplifying the cooking and selection processes, it's easier for you to make healthy dining decisions. Use the helpful recipe finder to select from an array of healthy and delicious recipes, including pad thai, ratatouille and salmon gravlax. The step-by-step instruction process guides you through each recipe, helping you hone your cooking skills and make the process of cooking less time-consuming. Each nutritionist-developed recipe features healthful tips to help you achieve the greatest nutritional benefit, and a handy shopping list function makes it simple to shop for healthy ingredients so you can get right to work at home preparing delicious dishes. see more...

Ubi Soft My Healthy Cooking Coach - Nintendo DS
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Ubi Soft My Healthy Cooking Coach - Nintendo DS!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?