ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesUbisoft
Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch

Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch

by Ubisoft

Pre-order Offer: Pre-order now to get the Pixel Pack which includes access to 8 unique weapons. Game Overview: Two worlds collide in Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle! The Mushroom Kingdom has been torn apart by a mysterious vortex, transporting the chaotic Rabbids into this once-peaceful land. To restore order, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi must team up with a whole new crew: four Rabbids heroes! Together, they will battle with weapons through four worlds filled with combat, puzzles, and unpredictable enemies. Developed exclusively for the Nintendo Switch system, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is the best of the Mario and Rabbids franchises, combining all that you love about Mario's iconic universe with the side-splitting antics of the Rabbids.

What age is this best for? Will young children be able [email protected] this or just get frustrated?
Has anyone played this? It looks interesting!
What do you think of this game, is it worth getting?
Start your review of Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch!
Shenea E.
Pflugerville, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Shenea E.
Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Shenea E.
Purchased at: Target
This game was a little bit of a slow start and takes some time to get used to it. We stuck with it and it had become more fun over time. I recommend for anyone that likes strategy games.
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
Gamer Expert Level 1
Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Sarah E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Such a fun game my 7 year old daughter originally got it but it was just a little too hard but my husband and I love it and when she gets old enough I think she will enjoy it too!
Alisa R.
Phoenix, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is super cute. I find myself laughing out loud a lot. They did a great job of making a game for kids but still lots of adult humor. It can be frustrating at times but figuring out the puzzles is a lot of fun. Definitely better then I expected.
Alex A.
I LOVE THIS GAME. I play a ton of cooperative games with my brother and partner. This game takes strategy and thought. It's like a chess game with weapons. It's my favorite Mario game ever! Don't forget to procure the downloadable content: it's a must!
Autumn B.
Purchased at: Target
Nope. Not for me at all. I bought it when it was on sale,so didn't pay too much for it. I think the game gets boring after awhile and is one of my least favorite games.
Frank E.
I had nonudea Ubisoft and Nintendo had teamed up to make this game. I love playing turn-based strategy games and this one is great because it has Mario! It takes a whoile to get used to. Ut you slowly understand the leveling system. I'm not going to lie, it is fun, but it is quite challenging at times. I bought it while it was one sale through Nintendo's eShop.
Nicole  P.
Spring, TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Nicole  P.
Purchased at: GameStop
Great game for Nintendo switch the kids love it ....has multiple characters to choose from it can be bought as a digital download or the cartridge....Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch #gamer #nintnedoswitch
Adriana V.
I bought this game on sale, because $15 for a Mario game is a steal. The promo videos of this game don't really do justice to the primary story mode. There's not much story to it, which is fine because it's a battle game, but there are lots of puzzles and little nuggets to find throughout the game. Overall, this game was better than I thought it would be.
Mary Beth H.
Zachary, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought this game for super cheap on Black Friday. It’s awful. Couldn’t get into it at all. It was the most boring game I’ve ever played. Traded it in at GameStop for a few bucks. There’s way better games out, don’t waste your time on this. It’s cheap for a reason.
Yumilki V.
Kids and adults love Mario games , and now Nintendo switch brings Mario party . Great game , super fun , price online 60 box so kids are happy