ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesUbisoft
Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch

Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch

by Ubisoft

Pre-order Offer: Pre-order now to get the Pixel Pack which includes access to 8 unique weapons. Game Overview: Two worlds collide in Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle! The Mushroom Kingdom has been torn apart by a mysterious vortex, transporting the chaotic Rabbids into this once-peaceful land. To restore order, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi must team up with a whole new crew: four Rabbids heroes! Together, they will battle with weapons through four worlds filled with combat, puzzles, and unpredictable enemies. Developed exclusively for the Nintendo Switch system, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is the best of the Mario and Rabbids franchises, combining all that you love about Mario's iconic universe with the side-splitting antics of the Rabbids.

Has anyone played this? It looks interesting!
What do you think of this game, is it worth getting?
Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch is this game with getting for 4yr and 7yr old?
Start your review of Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch!
Shenea E.
Austin
Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Shenea E.
Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Shenea E.
Purchased at: Target
This game was a little bit of a slow start and takes some time to get used to it. We stuck with it and it had become more fun over time. I recommend for anyone that likes strategy games.
Frank E.
I had nonudea Ubisoft and Nintendo had teamed up to make this game. I love playing turn-based strategy games and this one is great because it has Mario! It takes a whoile to get used to. Ut you slowly understand the leveling system. I'm not going to lie, it is fun, but it is quite challenging at times. I bought it while it was one sale through Nintendo's eShop.
nicole P.
Spring, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch uploaded by nicole P.
Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch uploaded by nicole P.
Purchased at: GameStop
Great game for Nintendo switch the kids love it ....has multiple characters to choose from it can be bought as a digital download or the cartridge....Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch #gamer #nintnedoswitch
Adriana V.
I bought this game on sale, because $15 for a Mario game is a steal. The promo videos of this game don't really do justice to the primary story mode. There's not much story to it, which is fine because it's a battle game, but there are lots of puzzles and little nuggets to find throughout the game. Overall, this game was better than I thought it would be.
Yumilki V.
Kids and adults love Mario games , and now Nintendo switch brings Mario party . Great game , super fun , price online 60 box so kids are happy
Buglee V.
Fun game! got it for my little sister! she loves to pay it, the graphics are good the game has many activities for you to do! it’s very enjoyable for all ages! especially if you’re a Mario fan! i recommend it to beginner gamers and gamers that enjoy nintendo!
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
I really think this game is undervalued as a Mario game. Though it does remind me a lot of XCom, I really like the Mario universe storyline. I'm kind of a sucker for turn-based video games. If you are looking to pick this up you definitely should. A lot of places sell this for around $20 and you will get at least that much value in game play.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Gamer Expert Level 8
My husband loves this game. I always find him playing Mario and Rabbids on our daughters Nintendo Switch! It seems to give him a massive challenge. I got this game as free gift when I bought the Switch from Best Buy on Black Friday. Ubi Soft Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Pretty funny. The gameplay is fun to watch and play. Good for all ages. The game last good while and if you love Rabbids invasion and Mario you will love this game.
L. D.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My brother bought me before a Mario game about baseball but I can’t remember the name of it, LOL! Truly special! :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
David G.
Middleboro , MA
il y a 3 ans
Miguel G. il y a un an
I will say yes, but it will give them a lot of hard moments once they reach the last levels