UBI Soft Kinect Just Dance 4 (Xbox 360)

by Ubisoft

The world's #1 dance game brand is back with just dance 4! Take the party to a whole new level of fun, with over 40 all-new chart-topping hits, the coolest dances and unique features for every platform. Just dance 4 is your ticket to the best new music with over 40 tracks from a variety of top artists, popular genres and hot billboard songs like "good feeling" by flo rida, and "moves like jagger" by maroon 5 and christina aguilera. The tracklist also features legendary artists such as barry white and the b-52's to get the whole family up and moving. Just dance 4 is the perfect catalyst for the best parties, no...

Besides the songs, any major changes in the game between just dance 4 from just dance 3?
Just dance or Dance central?
Which Just Dance is your favorite?
Start your review of UBI Soft Kinect Just Dance 4 (Xbox 360)!
Product Highlights
“Fun game to play with family and also a great way to exercise!” in reviews
Lakeland, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Great memories dancing to songs incorporated in this video game. Thrilling for a while but I honestly wish there were 100 minimum songs. Creators thoughtfully choose different genres for different taste in music and making sure everyone can relate to at least one song. Love the idea, the bond, the need for skills or the humor eye to lack of skills.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love Just dance games! They are super popular new songs with a few oldie goodies thrown in. It's a great way to stay active and have a blast while learning how to dance better. I'm giving this a 3 star review because I don't like playing it on the xbox connect. I could never get the game to work properly by recording my moves well.
Cashmere, WA
My sister and I used to play this every day for hours. We both lost about 15 pounds because of this game. I also know how to dance to the beat now, and not be a total white girl with no rhythm (haha). Great game for the whole family.
Louisville, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
1,242 reviews
Huge fan of the Just Dance video games. They always got great song selections and you get your exercise  in for the day so what is there not to love?
Lantana , FL
Is a perfect game that comes with popular songs and if you like to dance you'll like the game ... Also the more you dance the more songs you may unlock along with different versions of a song like mashups and use of props .. And my favorite is that their is a setting where you can "just sweat" for those of you who need a work out
Kurtistown, HI
Because of how much I love to dance and this seemed similar to DDR (which I miss &love btw), I couldn't help myself & bought it. When I play this by myself, it's mostly for an additional exercise but if others are over, such as kids or a simple sleepover with good friends, it becomes a fun multiplayer match-- Just make sure you have enough room or space to dance around in!
Orlando, FL
Gets me up and moving with my friends and family! Not only is it exercise, but it has us all non stop laughing our butts off! ROFL. Make memories playing this game with loved ones! Must play! Only reason it doesn't get five stars is I get so tired after one dance!
Salem, OR
I love all the just dance games. They are so much fun and such a workout. I used to play them with my friends all the time when we got together at each other's houses. I also got my husband hooked on the games too.
Jacksonville, FL
JUST DANCE ES EL MEJOR JUEGO QUE HE JUGADO EN MI VIDA, yo amo bailar y para mi el juego esta hecho para mi de verdad me encanta es un poco costoso pero me parece excelente h si les comento baje 10kg con este juego es lo mejor me encantaba como era antes el juego, pero me estoy adaptando al 2016
Purchased at: Walmart
This game brings back a lot of memories. I use to play this all the time and not only is it fun, it also helps burn calories and lose weight while having fun dancing along to the songs!