UBI Soft Kinect Just Dance 4 (Xbox 360)

by Ubisoft

The world's #1 dance game brand is back with just dance 4! Take the party to a whole new level of fun, with over 40 all-new chart-topping hits, the coolest dances and unique features for every platform. Just dance 4 is your ticket to the best new music with over 40 tracks from a variety of top artists, popular genres and hot billboard songs like "good feeling" by flo rida, and "moves like jagger" by maroon 5 and christina aguilera. The tracklist also features legendary artists such as barry white and the b-52's to get the whole family up and moving. Just dance 4 is the perfect catalyst for the best parties, no...

Besides the songs, any major changes in the game between just dance 4 from just dance 3?
Just dance or Dance central?
Which Just Dance is your favorite?
Start your review of UBI Soft Kinect Just Dance 4 (Xbox 360)!
Product Highlights
“Fun game to play with family and also a great way to exercise!” in reviews
This game is just fun. It is great to take some stress out of your shoulders. And it makes a great entertainment for Family Game Night.
Portland, TN
Gamer Expert Level 4
We really love this game in our house. It's played at least 2 times a week during the week, and at least 6 times over the weekend!
Mesa, AZ
This game is so much fun to play with friends and family. Had so much laughs with this one. I definitely recommend it to anyone.
Selden, NY
We have 3 of the Just Dance games and this is my daughter's favorite one! There are only two songs she refuses to listen to. Lol
Great video game to spend the day with your friends laughing your As off, very fun and funny game, and a great workout as well
Such a great game! it's fun for everyone. there's a great variety of music, there will be something that appeals to everyone.
Brownsville , TX
It's a fabulous game and it's non stop fun. It helps tome pass by fast especially since their so many songs to dance to.
Wichita, KS
I love dancing to this game and there are good choices. My cat hates it though and bites me horribly whenever it is on.
Favorite game ever! It's so much fun and it's great for people of all ages. It's not only fun it's exercise as well!
York, SC
Good fun game for people of all ages. Was purchased at walmart at an affordable price. I recommend to anyone.