#91 in Nintendo Games

Have fun while you burn calories with just dance for nintendo wii. featuring top songs from the last 60 years, youll have an outrageous time learning new moves and dance steps. only 1 wii remote is needed per player, so you can have up to 4 people on the dance floor at once. scrolling lyrics on the screen make it easy to sing along while youre steppin to the beat. over 30 licensed tracks, including dance favorite you cant touch this make it fun and easy to learn to dance. rated e see more...

• How much weight have you lost if you have been using this...9 Answers
  • Whats your favorite song to dance to? 13 Answers
  • Who still uses the first version? I still have mines &amp...16 Answers
Deazhane C.
Portland
Gamer Expert Level 1
I thought the dance moves where super cheesy so I never played. The only song I liked to dance to was Hot N Cold . I do enjoy watching the joy my little cousins has when playing this game even though it is years old .
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
This was the first dance game I bought when we first got our wii. It brought our family together and we had an amazing time. The songs are great. The music is fun.
Becca L.
Gamer Expert Level 2
A great addition to the Just Dance franchise. They have a wide variety of old and new songs to include everyone. The group dances are whimsical and fun. Playing this on the wii is much easier than playing on the xbox. I would definitely recommend this to other gamers.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Just Dance is my favorite Wii game! As a dancer of 16 years, this is so fun (and I always win😛). It’s also a great workout and even more motivating when playing against other people. I love the variety on each game!
Candace K.
Hillsborough, NC
Ah, the original of this series of dance games. I'm giving it a 4 because it's actually really fun when you have other people with you but in reality the dance moves are terrible and no one really dances like that. It's much better on the Kinect for Xbox since you don't have to hold an awkward remote. It's more of a game for fun and exercise, not for teaching dance moves. That being said, I love it for a good workout even if I look ridiculous. I also like that there is a warm-up mode to help you get started.
Angel I.
OK - Let me just say this, I have every JUST DANCE GAME that is out except the one that came out this month - October 2014.My family loves to play this! We video tape while playing, we sweat, we laugh and we tone up and lose lbs. Trust me it started off with this one and we are about to get the latest one which is $39.99 - totally worth it. It's fun and exercise in 1. Not many Wii ga,es are being made anymore - sad.
Amber K.
I love all of the Just Dance games! They have many different, popular songs and it is affordable! You can play it all the time with up to 3 friends or family members! I recommend it to people who like to dance! This one is not as good as the others, but that's because it is the first one.
Brooke C.
I love this game and all the Just Dance games! They are great to do at home by yourself or out with friends or at a party! Everyone is constantly laughing and enjoying themselves while having a good time! These games have never disappointed me! I will continue to buy them! I also love how they put some songs on there that we've never heard of because sometimes they become my all time favorites!
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
The first game in the series but still a good one. This is the game that got me all started loving the just dance games. There is not a large variety but it's a good starting point. I still play this today.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
The one that started it all! These games are so fun and only got better as they've added more to the series. These are so fun when you have people over, and can be enjoyed by any age group. Love them! Can't wait for the next one!
Vel A.
Who still uses the first version? I still have mines & use it
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Gamer Expert Level 3
Whats your favorite song to dance to?
Angel I.
How much weight have you lost if you have been using this as part of a workout regimen?