UBI Soft Just Dance 2015 (Xbox 360) uploaded by Lilly H.

BY UBISOFT #34 in Xbox Games

Just dance 2015 is the latest, most awesome-filled version of the world s 1 dance game! bringing new moves and game modes to over 40 top tracks, just dance 2015 features hit songs like happy by pharrell williams, burn by ellie goulding, and legendary favorites like walk this way by run dmc & aerosmith, with more tracks to be announced very soon. there are a million reasons to play and a million stories to be created with just dance 2015! with more than 50 million copies of just dance titles in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new... see more...

• "A great way to get up and dance literally." in 1 review
  • "I recently got this game for my little sister, and my little brother and I really enjoy watching them play and day." in 1 review
  • "It is a fun game for a dancer and gives you some added exercise." in 1 review
  • "All these games are so much fun and I learn heaps of great moves and I know the dance to these songs when I hear them on the radio." in 1 review
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Gamer Expert Level 1
I LOVED THIS GAME SO SO MUCH! The song choices were the best ones yet! Now I will say someone’s my game wouldn’t connect to the Kinect but that may just be because my Xbox can get a bit wonky. I loved it though!
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love the Just Dance brand because my friends had it and we decided to play it, it's different than most games. It's very active.
No room for improvement but maybe more designed Just Dance games for specific artists for maybe like Britney Spears and then you can learn her choreography. I love this game though because it's fast and last, it also helps you get your body moving and it's healthy. I've lost like 10lbs while playing.
Ashley d.
I have every Just dance that has come out! I get so excited at the end of the year when they are released! I play this game for workout cardio for a hour and it's great! I recommend to anyone who loves music and loves to dance!
Daisy Y.
It's so fun. Pump up the volume. It keeps you moving and sweating. Great use for a party or slumber party for kids.I play this while being at a friends house. It's probably fair priced. It'll be great exercise.
Becca L.
Gamer Expert Level 2
A great addition to the Just Dance franchise. They have a wide variety of old and new songs to include everyone. The group dances are whimsical and fun. Playing this on the wii is much easier than playing on the xbox. I would definitely recommend this to other gamers.
Melissa R.
Friendswood, TX
I love any dance game but this one has a good song selection. The Kinect makes it so much easier to enjoy dancing. You don't have to worry about holding a controller. It lets you get a workout without even realizing it.
Jocelyn G.
A fun game for the whole family also a great way to exercise and get fit this game features great song hits and and offers different levels beginners and pros can enjoy this fun interactive game
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Gamer Expert Level 2
If you like the just dance Siri is most likely you like this game. The only complaint I have is I wish that they were more songs on the desk and that you didn't have to purchase them if you wanted more just a little bit disappointed
Nina K.
Jackson, MI
These games were a fun novelty when they first came out. I played this game a lot at parties but unfortunately it doesn't track movement very well so it got old quick.
sarah m.
San Marcos, TX
A great game for anyone who enjoys dancing, or if your the shy type trying to learn some new moves, then this is the game for you my friend. I personally would play this game with my friends at home and throw on a little competition. Or if your a paren't i would recommend this game for your kids that have a lot of energy, i know they would enjoy it if they like to jam out to music once a while.
Sandra B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Is this game any good!
jennifer d.
Is this a good game?
Season S.
I really want this but don't want to spend a lot is it worth the price or are there better out there ?
Lidia Z.
How many songs do you dance?
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg, OH
Is the new one better than the old one? Is it easier to play on XBOX?