BY UBISOFT

Only at target: this package includes bonus wii remote plus (a $39.99 value) just dance 2015 is the latest, most awesome-filled version of the world s #1 dance game! with more than 50 million copies of just dance titles in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new features in just dance 2015 bring people together in more ways than ever before. for the first time ever, you too can be in the game. The all-new community remix feature puts players in the global spotlight by allowing them to become a just dance coach that players everywhere can dance along to. just dance 2015 also... see more...

• I've never tried these games. Are they a high enough inte...3 Answers
  • Is this a good game for kids2 Answers
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
Esta es una manera impresionante para ejercer, que también es divertido! Esto viene con una infinita variedad de canciones en muchos tipos diferentes. Se le anota así para que pueda realizar un seguimiento de su progreso...Mi característica favorita es el reproductor múltiple para que todos podamos jugar a lo largo. Recomiendo sin duda este juego a todos!
Natosha B.
Klamath, CA
One of the best games I've bought for the whole family. We literally play for hours. And if your have internet play world wide, soooo much fun. I bought the game in Amazon was reasonably prized. My favorite feature is Multiple player so we can all play along. I would defiantly recommend this game to everyone!
Sabrina S.
I bought this game for my family and we use it on every game night we have. It is like a workout! It really leaves you sweating and sometimes sore the next day. But it is also a really fun game to play and you can unlock new songs and dance moves and compete together.
Becca L.
Gamer Expert Level 2
A great addition to the Just Dance franchise. They have a wide variety of old and new songs to include everyone. The group dances are whimsical and fun. Playing this on the wii is much easier than playing on the xbox. I would definitely recommend this to other gamers.
Gwen D.
Had so much fun playing this with the family and friends. Wish it had a larger built in song selection though, the game really pushes you to sign up for a monthly subscription in order to get new songs. Over all this is a fun game, prepare to laugh and have a good time.
Eileen A.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love all the just dance games, they are so much fun and with the wii system you can have multiple people play. I always have so much fun with the variety of songs they have one here. It doesn't matter where you buy it the game is going to be the same everywhere.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
My little sisters got this for Christmas and love it, it was a pretty good deal and alot of great songs...plus you can never have too many remotes for the Wii!
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 3
Love Love Love this game. fun game to play with family and friends. really work up a sweat playing this. wish they had more songs to choose.
Jeffrey V.
Bronx, NY
Fun Game
Gets you working and make for a fun time with friends.
It was always a game that I put on whenever I wanted to light up the mood.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Would love the chance to try this game I love video games so much uggghh they are so entertaining have you sucked in for hours of fun. .
Aly E.
Ottawa, Ontario
I've never tried these games. Are they a high enough intensity that you could consider it a work-out/cardio without it actually being a work-out?
Teresa B.
Is this a good game for kids