BY UBISOFT

Only at target: this package includes bonus wii remote plus (a $39.99 value) just dance 2015 is the latest, most awesome-filled version of the world s #1 dance game! with more than 50 million copies of just dance titles in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new features in just dance 2015 bring people together in more ways than ever before. for the first time ever, you too can be in the game. The all-new community remix feature puts players in the global spotlight by allowing them to become a just dance coach that players everywhere can dance along to. just dance 2015 also... see more...

• I've never tried these games. Are they a high enough intensity that...3 Answers
  • Is this a good game for kids2 Answers
Madelaine M.
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
Esta es una manera impresionante para ejercer, que también es divertido! Esto viene con una infinita variedad de canciones en muchos tipos diferentes. Se le anota así para que pueda realizar un seguimiento de su progreso...Mi característica favorita es el reproductor múltiple para que todos podamos jugar a lo largo. Recomiendo sin duda este juego a todos!
Natosha B.
Natosha B.
Klamath, CA
One of the best games I've bought for the whole family. We literally play for hours. And if your have internet play world wide, soooo much fun. I bought the game in Amazon was reasonably prized. My favorite feature is Multiple player so we can all play along. I would defiantly recommend this game to everyone!
Gwen D.
Gwen D.
Had so much fun playing this with the family and friends. Wish it had a larger built in song selection though, the game really pushes you to sign up for a monthly subscription in order to get new songs. Over all this is a fun game, prepare to laugh and have a good time.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
I bought this game for my family and we use it on every game night we have. It is like a workout! It really leaves you sweating and sometimes sore the next day. But it is also a really fun game to play and you can unlock new songs and dance moves and compete together.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Bullhead City, AZ
Love Love Love this game. fun game to play with family and friends. really work up a sweat playing this. wish they had more songs to choose.
Jeffrey V.
Jeffrey V.
Bronx, NY
Fun Game
Gets you working and make for a fun time with friends.
It was always a game that I put on whenever I wanted to light up the mood.
Zeran N.
Zeran N.
Margate, FL
When i went to a friends house she asked me if i wanted to play and it was actually very fun and a lot of the songs were easy to dance to.
Chris H.
Chris H.
Great game when you're bored and want a workout - or when the friends and family are over and you're looking to have some fun. Must have
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love all the Just Dance games, they are really good and a great way to get interactive and get some exercises in
Eileen A.
Eileen A.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love all the just dance games, they are so much fun and with the wii system you can have multiple people play. I always have so much fun with the variety of songs they have one here. It doesn't matter where you buy it the game is going to be the same everywhere.
Aly E.
Aly E.
Ottawa, Ontario
I've never tried these games. Are they a high enough intensity that you could consider it a work-out/cardio without it actually being a work-out?
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Is this a good game for kids