ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesUbisoft
UBI Soft Just Dance 2015 with Wii Remote Plus - Target Exclusive (Nintendo Wii

UBI Soft Just Dance 2015 with Wii Remote Plus - Target Exclusive (Nintendo Wii

by Ubisoft

Only at target: this package includes bonus wii remote plus (a $39.99 value) just dance 2015 is the latest, most awesome-filled version of the world s #1 dance game! with more than 50 million copies of just dance titles in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new features in just dance 2015 bring people together in more ways than ever before. for the first time ever, you too can be in the game. The all-new community remix feature puts players in the global spotlight by allowing them to become a just dance coach that players everywhere can dance along to. just dance 2015 also...

OK, I have been waiting for this to come out and plan to get it this weekend. Does anyone that have it think that it is better than the Just Dance 4 or Just Dance 2014, if so, why or if not why?
Start your review of UBI Soft Just Dance 2015 with Wii Remote Plus - Target Exclusive (Nintendo Wii!
How would you rate this product?
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
Gamer Expert Level 3
3,705 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
A hilarious game to play with your family on Nintendo Wii!! I laugh and laugh when my son turns this on- especially when friends are over and everyone starts "throwin' down" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐ŸŒน
Becca L.
Saint Paul, MN
Gamer Expert Level 2
A great addition to the Just Dance franchise. They have a wide variety of old and new songs to include everyone. The group dances are whimsical and fun. Playing this on the wii is much easier than playing on the xbox. I would definitely recommend this to other gamers.
Gianni A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love all just dance games. They're great for doing cardio at home. I never purchase new editions when they come back because within a few months they go on sale. My favorite feature is that it gives you an estimate of the calories you've burned.
Letty M.
Bakersfield, CA
The song choices on this game are pretty good, i think its the 3rd just dance where the song litst was really bad but this one is good
Luz G.
los Angeles, CA
It's fun is you really know how to dance. it gets really advance. it's like a real life dancing studio.
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
I love the song list on this one. it has a good variety to please a large group of people. love to play this with my friends, always a good one to get a good laugh
Angel I.
Been watching reviews of this on YouTube and can't wait to go pick up mine, I have them all except this one and the one for children. Some great artists on this game. I am ready to get my workout on! My family is ready!!!! Just Dance always gets better with each and every one. I still love the very first one.
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
I love how it came with a wii remote from target! now more people can play. i like the selection of songs on this one, i just wish there's more newer songs. the dance move on this one is fairly easier than others but it definetely is fun to play, more players and more songs how fun can that be! :)