BY UBISOFT

ESRB Rating: E for Everyone 10+ Genre: Music / Rhythm Features: DANCE YOUR WAY TO FIT! Dance to popular Latin styles such as Salsa, Samba, Rumba, Flamenco, Reggaeton and Meringue Plus, pump up your routine with boxing-inspired dance routines DANCE TO CURRENT HITS The game features hit songs to keep you moving and motivated! Songs include: -Just Dance -Forever -I Will Survive -Good Vibrations -Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) -I'm Too Sexy -Material Girl -Stronger -Jai Ho -Smooth -Salome -Oye Como Va -Cosmic Girl -Heart of Glass Mini-Games Targeting Specific Muscle Groups Strengthen your muscles with fun mini-games such as rodeo bull riding, karate, rowing, kangaroo boxing, sword fighting and more! Many of these games are Wii Balance Boarda€"compatible Customized to You Build your own circuit program or let the. see more...

Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
I didn't enjoy this workout with the Wii. Maybe I was doing something wrong on my end, but I just couldn't match up with the sensors. And when that happens, you don't get as many points and it appears you're not efficient even though you're working hard.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Been wanting to try this game it's a little pricey for me then most of the games I buy on Amazon. Good for working out right at home for me the just dance was working great I played every day then found out I was pregnant gained all weight back and lost the baby but I know I need to start back and this would be an awesome way to start my workouts daily again.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really like the Wii Zumba games, but I think I even like this one better. This one allows you to move a little more freely without having to move so precisely to get the "perfect" like you do with Zumba. A great workout and tons of fun!
Amanda Lynn J.
Great workout especially for a raining day. I play it for fun so that it doesn't seem like a workout. Love the music also.
Stephany C.
Gamer Expert Level 3
One of the better workout and zumba games, I enjoy so much playing it, can spend hours and sweat like crazy!
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
This is great if you really get into it you can get a great work out from it !
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
This game gives you a good workout. Very interactive to keep you motivated.
Lili M.
Whittier , CA
My sisters and I enjoy these workouts on our free time. There is a lot of interaction and is easy to keep up with .
Taneisha h.
Motivates and pushes you to be healthier look good feel good and be more active in your everyday activities
Janelle N.
Grand manan, NB
Does this really give you a good workout?
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Does it work ? Effective?