ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesXbox GamesUbisoft
Ubi Soft Far Cry 5 Deluxe Edition - PlayStation 4

Ubi Soft Far Cry 5 Deluxe Edition - PlayStation 4

by Ubisoft

Pre-Order Offer: Pre-order now to get the Doomsday Prepper Pack! Includes the prepper outfit, gun and vehicle skins, plus additional consumables. Product Overview: Far Cry 5 comes to America with a battle for its very soul. Welcome to Hope County, Montana, land of the free and the brave, but also home to a fanatical doomsday cult known as Eden's Gate. Stand up to the cult's leader, Joseph Seed, his siblings, the Heralds, and spark the fires of resistance that will liberate your besieged community. From the savage mountain forest to the hamlet of Fall's End, freely explore Montana's rivers, lands, and skies in true Far Cry style, with more customizable weapons and vehicles than ever before. Carve your own path through a world that reacts to your decisions. Find your own way to survive, thrive, and beat back the forces of oppression. The stakes have never been higher.

Is it worth buying? What are the Pros and Cons?
Start your review of Ubi Soft Far Cry 5 Deluxe Edition - PlayStation 4!
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
Gamer Expert Level 2
Ubi Soft Far Cry 5 Deluxe Edition - PlayStation 4 uploaded by Bryce G.
Purchased at: GameStop
Oh my god what isn’t there to say about Ubi Soft Far Cry 5 Deluxe Edition - PlayStation 4 it is one of the best Farcry games out!! It has literal hours of fun you are never sitting around not knowing what to do next in this game it will have you playing all night without knowing this game is amazing!!
Nicole N.
Harrisonburg, VA
Purchased at: GameStop
My husband wants this game and he said he loves the graphics on it and he just wants to play it all the time! We haven’t had the money to get it but he definitely recommends 10/10. And he said honestly I probably won’t be able to get him off the game once he get it!
Toby S.
San Marcos, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Overall the game was really good. The combat felt very clean. My biggest problem is all the missions felt the same. I felt like the game had a lot of potential being built on the cult storyline but ultimately failed at the execution.
Grayson G.
Pasadena, CA
Far Cry 3 may have a slight edge when it comes to story, but this game is fantastic. I was hooked from start to finish, even went out of my way to do side quests and get as many tasks done as possible. It’s a huge, action-packed, open world.
Hayley L.
Masontown, PA
Words cannot describe how much I love this game. The gameplay is amazing and standard for Far Cry. However, the story? -chef's kiss- The cult idea with minibosses that are so different yet under the same umbrella. The amount of side quests keep you busy for months (as a completionist). Definitely a mainstay in my favorites.
Marcus L.
Cincinnati, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: GameStop
This game is DOPE! I was never a fan of 1st person shooters. For my birthday, my wife asked what I wanted and I figured I’d try something different. I was pleasantly surprised with the story line and game play. It wasn’t too difficult to learn the controls. The story brings you in and keeps you hooked. There’s so much to do as far as gameplay is concerned. You can go straight through the story or complete side missions along the way. For the price, I couldn’t have asked for a better game. I’m a huge fan of this game and am anxiously awaiting Far Cry 6 when it drops in October.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
This game is INTENSE!!! It definitely gives off a creepy feeling at certain points in the game. There are several situations that are not child friendly so I’d definitely play this one when they are asleep! Lol
Sarah C.
Woodway, TX
Purchased at: GameStop
The Father and his disciples have found you wanted to join their ranks and help them on their mission to brainwash and drug the easily manipulated people of Hope County in Montana. You read that right, folks. The Far Cry franchise has deviated from its primal and tribal roots and set up shop in a remote and Southern sounding County of Montana in the USA. The Father is a captivating villain begging you to join him in his madness, chaos, and Bliss infused world where he is the leader that will save you from eternal damnation so long as you atone physically for your sins, inhale the Bliss, and obey his commands no matter what they entail. Battle alongside the rebels of Hope County as they hide out in bomb shelters, stockpile money and weapons, and try to save your fellow police comrades from the torture and mind manipulation of the God-fearing, fanatical folk of the doomsday cult Eden's Gate. Joseph and his siblings Faith (not really his sister most likely his sexual companion), Jacob the military man, and John (the Baptist) are the main antagonists for your character to battle. You play as a rookie cop caught up in a terrifying world where no one on the outside can help you. The opening sequence of the game has a foreboding scene in which the Father sings Amazing Grace to you. Fellow gamers, I highly recommend adding this to your collection. Open world, tough outpost takedown missions, and all out war. Bring it on, Ubisoft.
Mariela L.
Alexandria, VA
Gamer Expert Level 1
3,857 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
I like to have video games to distract myself and well I like some like this one they are very good and they look so real the players I love #GoodbyeJuly
Antonio G.
Glenwood Springs
It’s entertaining to know that you can actually have easy access to walking around to a variety of map locations on this game. The graphics are beyond what I honestly expected and so is t he mission mode plus the online arcade 👌👌👌👌