UBI Soft Assassin's Creed (PlayStation 3)

Players, assuming the role the assassin altair, who has the power to shape events during this pivotal moment in the era of the crusades.

Is this the newest version?
Start your review of UBI Soft Assassin's Creed (PlayStation 3)!
Product Highlights
The graphics are enjoyable, the story line carries steadily throughout so that you are able to enjoy it the entire game and leads to replay value.in reviews
Kyohei Y.
I love assassin. Only thing is every assassin game is kind of the same thing... I wish it would be bit more different each time
Krystal B.
Cleveland
Love the Assassin's Creed games. The mobility of the character is truly amazing/flawless. I agree with ViVi that it does get a bit repetitive but still super fun.
Alessia D.
Torino, TO
Gamer Expert Level 1
Five out of five. Assassin’s Creed is an action-adventure game. This is a game for everyone but for under 12 (PEGI 12+). This is one of the first games that someone should play. I would definitely recommend it.
Inmani T.
Columbia Hts, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great game from the franchise can't wait for more I have played since the very first game..thank you for all your hard work into make these master pieces 👏
Jessica  N.
Northampton, MA
Awesome love this game fun for all ages including adults and teens not appropriate for under 13!! [product:ubisoft-assassins-creed-4:-black-flag-for-playstation-3-ubi-soft]
Suleika A.
Bronx , NY
I don’t really like this kind of games for kids is too much for big people Yeahh for kids Nono
Anna H.
2,375 reviews
This game is pretty good not my favorite that my fiancé introduced me to but the graphics are really the best part of it for me!
Brandi S.
Amelia, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is not the best game in the series.. it’s a bit is a chore to play but worth playing in order to play the games that follow.
Rhonda C.
BANKSTOWN, NSW
Gamer Expert Level 1
My first assassins creed game was this one. The jumping from heights and landing below in a haystack felt so real. I am generally afraid of heights and this game always made my feet tingle when I made the jump. My heart would race everytime that's how real and absorbed in the game you would get when playing this.
Nadine  G.
Düren, Nordrhein
Gamer Expert Level 2
Dieser Teil hat mich sehr gereizt mich weiter auf neue Teile zu stürzen, der Todes Sprung war aufregend in dem Spiel, das Design war graulich gehalten, aus der alten Zeit, wo gekämpft wurde im Mittelalter!