#49 in PlayStation Games

Players, assuming the role the assassin altair, who has the power to shape events during this pivotal moment in the era of the crusades. see more...

UBI Soft Assassin's Creed (PlayStation 3)
  • "The graphics are enjoyable, the story line carries steadily throughout so that you are able to enjoy it the entire game and leads to replay value." in 5 reviews
Adele L.
yuma, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
AMAZING game all around. It has hours upon hours of gameplay and playing as another assassin you learn more about the origin of the assassins. We didn't find anything wrong with the games. It is so much fun and I would recommend it to others who love the Assassin Creed games.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is everything that they say it is there's a reason why you hear so much about those guns because it is awesome sauce you would definitely want to play this different between guns and swords just saying
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is amazing Although i can't play it myself , I do love watching my Daughter, Yes my daughter loves this game . It amazing effects and history renditions are spot on the story is one that will keep you playing for a long time . The main characters and side missions keep you wanting more . Is It a Bad thing I think a fictional character is good looking? LOL
Both my daughter and I could watch and play this game all day . I am in love with fictional characters ..LOL  Great graphics , amazing story lines .
Brittnie V.
The mechanics of this game were basic and the storyline wasn’t too long, character development of this game was great. It was an ok game, will not recommend though unless it’s the third Assassins Creed.
Casey W.
Council Blfs, IA
You play as a modern-age man involved in a DNA memory test. Looking into the memories you realize you come from a line of assassins involved in a centuries old war. The memories allow the player to explore various areas surrounding the Jerusalem countryside. Experience vertical exploration, horse riding, & stealth attacks.

Aside from the long loads and repetitive missions and menial tasks (running and horse riding), the game provides a decent look into the historic aspects of where/when the game play resides. The game is categorized as an adventure game, however, the depth of the story line weighs the action down quite a bit... Overall, this is still a good game, but certainly needs some improvement.

Gave the game a B rating as there is always room for improvement, and unfortunately, this game needs some more work.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Gamer Expert Level 3
Although going back and playing this game seems just precious now, boy do I still love it. This game (and many of its sequels) are the perfect games for me. Not only do I love playing them, I love teaching them. I use the games in my history class (high school) as a guided walk through amazingly well-crafted historical landscapes. The artists (and art historians) did some really strong work on these games, and this one is no exception. I have even presented on the topic at the NHCSS annual conference for social studies teachers. The gameplay is fun and engaging, the characters are interesting, and the design is gorgeous.
Heather M.
Savannah , TN
This game was amazing! Although it's hard to go back and play it now with the new games so advanced, when I first played it the storyline captivated me. The characters are all interesting, and you're completely captivated. I didn't stop playing until I had finished it. History nerds will love it, I know I did! The thought of going back in time had always intrigued me and this game as well as the others in the series allow you to do it so effortlessly.
Saudi L.
Its a beautiful massive world, with lots of details. It has a great story line which is very engaging and interesting from which you get to see a new side of the american independence (fictional or not). The game does have its difficult moments, more specifically when it comes to its bugs, frame rate, and enemy AI. Combat is a little bit repetitive but thats nothing new to the assains creed series. One of the best new features was the inclusion of the naval combat sequences. Overall excellent game and be prepared to lose at 50 hrs.
Kim G.
I love this game franchise and how it throws us into history with fictional characters and technology. The graphics are great, the gameplay has lulls in action which make it interesting to me. The whole point is to go undetected, but my boyfriend likes to kind of go in there guns blazing. I think your experience will differ on your playing style, but if you like adventure/action with a bit of stealth, you'll like Assassin's Creed.
Mr.Retail ..
Gamer Expert Level 3
Really fun and rewarding being Ezio auditore de firenze ( such a cool name). This game play style was so refreshing and unique. The graphics or great and the sound design adds an amazing atmosphere to the game. I recommend this game fully.
Mona M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this the newest version?