UBI Soft Assassin's Creed II (PlayStation 3)

by Ubisoft

In assassin's creed ii for playstation 3, you'll walk in the shoes of master assassin ezio through renaissance rome as he tries to defeat the powerful templar order. recruit and command a brotherhood of assassins to overcome the enemy, and collaborate with leonardo da vinci, niccolo machiavelli and caterina sforza to preserve your order. experience 15 hours of game play, choosing characters with signature weapons and killing moves. unique multiplayer modes make each game a new experience. rated m

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of UBI Soft Assassin's Creed II (PlayStation 3)!
Paul W.
Jacksonville, TX
This is by far one of the best out of the collection in my opinion. If you haven’t played go to your local game store and get it now! The storyline is fantastic and the gameplay is excellent.
CJ L.
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
One of my favorite games from the Assassins Creed series this game felt like they really put their all into it. The repetitiveness of the story was gone, more content, better storytelling, and great voice acting really pulled this game together with the amazing graphics at the time of release. Always worth a good play.
Derricka M.
One of my biggest accomplishments was playing this game I was able to complete every task in 2 days. The graphics will never be outdated the content is really awesome the storyline is very innovative. It is a very addictive game I'm collecting the whole series. Keep up the great work.
Kristina S.
Like most people, I think that this is one of the best games in the Assassin's Creed franchise. Ezio is the best protagonist in the whole series. This game was really fun and is what go me hooked to the series. Now I have every single title in the franchise and still love them.
Wesley A.
Woodland Hls, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Always fun playing assassins creed , great gameplay and story line to get lost in for hours of game play
Kerry O.
New Milford, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
Is this is the one with the Auditori family, this game was great. Even the online play was fun.
eduardo M.
madera, ca
To this day, this is my favorite character in the whole series. The great story telling and action packed missions make it my choice.
Hayley Y.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is a very fun game. There are a ton of sidequests and it is hard to run out of things to do. I also like the setting.
Trish  A.
I'm a fan of these games. I enjoy the story line because it is loosely based in history and uses historical figures. I also like the theme of being an assassin. It is not open world which is fine, and the transitions from one town to another are not long and annoying. It's a straightforward game that doesn't require much thinking but it can get challenging, especially when you are trying to stay incognito. The kill scenes are done well.
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is very decent to play. I'm always sort of confused with the story when I play it. Everything tends to get jumbled up for me. I like collecting the collectibles and finding treasure, but it's not all that exciting.

Looking for your answer?