BY UBISOFT

Experience the series that redefined the action-adventure genre in one compelling collection. Renown for its ground-breaking single-player storytelling & multiplayer modes, assassins creed: ezio trilogy makes a great a gift, or simply to immerse yourself in an action-packed compilation that has achieved numerous accolades including game(s) of the year, assassin s creed 2, assassin s creed: brotherhood, assassin s creed: revelations assassin s creed 2 the truth is written in blood: i will seek vengeance upon those who have betrayed my family, only to uncover a conspiracy bigger than i could have... see more...

Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I had borrowed the separate games from a friend of mine's, played through the first installment (Altair as the main AC) and, of course, this was a great leap and improvement. Especially since they took the concept of giving they're "new" assassin, Sir Auditore, a back story for the player to connect with and be attached to (well, for me I fell for Ezio). I even noticed that they gave him an accent that Altair didn't really have in the first game. When I gave my friend's games back, I just had to buy this. It's more convenient and takes up less space on my shelf!
Carmen N.
Jersey City , NJ
So I was playing the First Assassins creed game at a friends house, I fell in LOVE instantly. So I had to go out and buy it for myself. I saw this one had the whole trilogy so I just HAD to get it. I don't regret it for one second.
Mary O.
Loved these games. they can be a little frustrating at times, but they're definitely worth it. If you're into sneaking, subterfuge, and you have patience, this is the game for you. If you like to charge into action with guns blazing.... not so much...
Nicole W.
This is my favorite part of the Assassins Creed series! I LOVE playing as Ezio... I love the controls and the markers. It's so intuitive and he is just so fun to play as! His stories are amazing as well!
Emily S.
Lake Grove, NY
Ezio is definitely my favorite assassin. I really enjoy the scenery and story of these games, and having then all in one place it the best. Definitely worth the play especially of you love the AC series.
Amanda L.
MY son Loves these games!! he cant always figure the objectives out, but he loves the main character. and trying to do cool moves. lol
Meredith W.
My brothers have an addiction to this game. I don't know a whole bunch about it, but from what I've heard, it is highly recommended!
Caroline P.
There is a reason why Ezio had so many games compared to the others. Great money saver.