Uber

by Uber Technologies, Inc.

Uber is your private driver in more than 100 cities and 30 countries. Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes.

• On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
  • Compare rates for different vehicles and get fare quotes in the app. Use PayPal or add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
  • Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don't know the exact address. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
  • Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination. An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.

What was your funnest Uber driver like? Share your best Uber experience.
is uber really worth the money or is it just the same as a cab. also is it very safe they know your location?
how much it cost?
Start your review of Uber!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoPhiladelphia
I like Uber a lot because it's convenient living in the city. I use this late at night when the subway isn't running or when I am going somewhere public transportation doesn't reach. It has definitely improved and I like the new safety features. It can be a bit expensive during peak hours or when the weather is bad which is a bit annoying.
22 days agoHillsdale, MI
Uber uploaded by Linsey P.
This app really helped me navigate through unfamiliar cities. I recently went to Georgia and Chicago and both had pleasant experiences. It’s easy to use and I like the ability to chose what kind of vehicle to ride in. 10/10
22 days ago
I really appreciate Uber. It’s a great idea. Every experience I’ve had with Uber has been a positive one. It gets to me where I need to go, especially if I’m somewhere unfamiliar. I would definitely use it again.
2 months agoOakland, OR
Uber is a bit more expensive than Lyft, however, it’s best to have both apps, just in case. I was able to use this to take a trip to the library because I had to use a desktop for a test. I wish that it was more available in Springfield.
2 months agoKennesaw, GA
They usually deliver as noted and the location of your driver is scary accurate. I don’t agree with the small delivery fee but they are more reliable than other food delivery services I have used.
6 months agoYelm, WA
Overall Uber is a great experience even with it depending on your driver the level of experience you have yourself. The drivers are generally speaking very kind and professional. It is a vast improvement over your standard taxi service. The price is also competitive being significantly cheaper than a taxi or town car. The biggest problem with Uber is drivers stay in big cities and there are not many in middle America (medium towns or cities). If you order an Uber from one of these areas you are charged an additional fee for no Uber being near by. I understand the reasoning though as it takes a good amount of gas to go from a city center to one of these towns. Overall I'd give it 4/5 stars.
6 months ago
I've been using Uber for a good 2 years now.  Going to and from the airport, events and other places I want to go but don't want to hassle with finding parking or walking through acres of parking lot after I've arrived.  Love the convenience of being picked up and dropped of right at the front door and I've had such nice experiences with meeting the most kind and positive Uber drivers. I've been around for a long time and am glad there is a service like this now. Sometimes I am afraid to go here or there because I'm concerned I'll get lost but with Uber I no longer worry and just go! One more thing.... ** If you want to sign up with coupon code jodir282ue  you can get up to $20 off your first ride. **
5 months ago
I do not think Uber is that safe. I have had sketchy experiences before where the driver was obviously going the opposite route, even though he had GPS. After going out with friends and not being able to drive, that is the last thing I want. The idea almost anyone can become a fake taxi cab driver is scary. Of course I have had nice Uber drivers in the past, but for me, the risk is not worth it. Also, most times the driver can never find where I am to pick me up. I have had my ride dropped by the drivers themselves numerous times and it is tedious. I almost never call for an Uber myself, as I see it as a last resort. I still use it with other people because it is inevitable.
6 months agoHouston
I have a ton of health issue concerning my back and bones so even tho I'm on my feet a lot at work I cant walk way too much but I  use uber all the time it is great and convenient to use when I go to Dr. appointments or the Pharmacy but especially when I work at different stores when they need a dependable and reliable worker. But uber definitely needs a better navigation system because I always have to instruct the drivers how to get to my home to pick me up
8 months agoRidgefield, CT
So far I’ve only had good experiences with uber! The only time it wasn’t as great was driving back from the national championship football game and everyone cancelled on us but I was expecting that because of the unique scenario. Otherwise all of my drivers have been very nice and friendly and have clean well running cars and got me to the right destination no problem! Little pricey but can be worth it. The app is really easy to use which I appreciate a lot
Ask a question to the Influenster community...