Ubbi luieremmer zacht roze

by Ubbi

#3 in Diaper Pails

UBBI STAINLESS STEEL DIAPER PAIL - GREY

Can this be used with regular bags?
Does that hold the smell
Can you use cloth diapers in the Ubbi pail without a wet bag?
Start your review of Ubbi luieremmer zacht roze!
Rosana M.
San Francisco, CA
I've had my ubbi for 3+ years and it survived the diaper era like a champ. The smell of dirty diapers never exuded from this diaper pail when it was closed (like some of the plastic ones). And I used the same garbage bags in this that I used in my kitchen garbage can so there was never any stress about running out of the "right" kind of bag. The only long term issue for me was that eventually the condensation from moist diaper sitting in there created some rust patches on the interior it never impeded its functions. They come in a host of great colors too.
Alli L.
Platteville, CO
Ubbi luieremmer zacht roze uploaded by Alli L.
I have used another best selling diaper pail for years and it doesn’t even compare to this one! I love that you don’t have to buy special bags. The price is fair considering it is something that you will use everyday. Just make sure you close the lid! 🥴😅
Megusta L.
Like the design of this pail, and it works fine. Friend recommended because you can use any trash bag brand. However it is WAY TOO SHORT. And is not hands free. Don't understand why it is so short though.
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
Ubbi luieremmer zacht roze uploaded by Kim B.
We really liked our Ubbi diaper pail. We used cloth diaper primarily and it's one of the few diaper pails on the market that offer a cloth liner. That, and its minimalist design are why we decided to purchase this product. When you open up the pail, the smell escapes. I don't love this, but I've never owned another diaper pail and I'm not sure how that compares. But when it's shut, it does a really good job at keeping the smell in. One thing we didn't like was that it gets pretty humid/moist in the diaper pail. I'm not sure if this would happen anyway, or if it's just because we used cloth diapers. About a year into usage, we noticed that the inside of the pail was starting to rust, which is kind of a bummer. After about 2 years of usage, we noticed that at some point, we'd gotten flies/bugs (even though we removed the diapers every few days). Since then, we cleaned it out and it's just been sitting in the garage. We are still debating if we want to reuse it for baby #2, buy a new one or get something different the next time. When it works, it works really really well. When it didn't work, it was kind of gross.
Brie T.
Albert Lea, MN
We actually have two of these we like them so much. You don't have to waste money on buying special bags. You can just use garbage bags. My daughters nursery is just a really small room and the only time you ever smell a dirty diapers when you open the can. We actually had one break but the customer service was amazing and they replaced it in two days. We also used it for class diapering and it fits the washable bags really well. Definitely would recommend this product to anyone.
Heather M.
Ontario, CA
Purchased at: Target
I chose a steal diaper pail because I read they help with not retaining odor. While it keeps the odor out of the room effectively, when you open the diaper pail and take out the liner bag, the pail itself smells awful and does in fact retain odor. That being said, I do love this diaper pail. It looks sleek, it has a locking feature my baby hasn’t figured out, and I don’t have to buy special bags. So could it be improved? Slightly. But overall, I would still purchase it again. Ubbi
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
I love this one because you can use any sort of bag in it and don't have to buy those expensive ones "made for the diaper pail only." I NEVER smell poopy diapers in my house when they are in this thing either. It works like a charm, and it's super easy to change the bags. Those ones that make you buy the special bags are such a waste of money in my opinion!!!
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
I cannot say enough good about this diaper pail. I have tried others and this one is my favorite by far! It has a door that slides open and seals the smell in very well. It is very easy to use and very easy to change out the bags only takes seconds! I would highly recommend. I love it so much I bought 2I
genit C.
Antioch , TN
I love this product so much. It keeps the diaper smells mot soo bad its good to throw in stinky trash mostly diapers
Cheyanna S.
I was given this diaper pail second-hand from someone in my neighborhood. I'm not sure how many times it had been used before I received it but I know for sure at least one child went through their whole diapering phase using this and it is still in such good condition. It is totally worth it because it traps the stinkiest smells like you wouldn't believe. I live in a small city apartment and this doesn't take up too much room in our bathroom. The Little Door to this slides open very easily and there is a convenient lock for when my baby gets curious enough to try and open it! This is such a quality, good-looking, and sleek diaper pail. I'm sure once I no longer need it I will be passing it on to someone else!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...