Uag Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Monarch Feather-light Rugged [black] Military Drop

Uag Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Monarch Feather-light Rugged [black] Military Drop...

Urban Armor Gear Monarch Series Case - for Samsung Galaxy Note9 Grain Leather and Metal Alloy Black - 211051114040

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Uag Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Monarch Feather-light Rugged [black] Military Drop...!
How would you rate this product?
Aretha Z.
Works well-my phone screen hasn’t cracked since I’ve bought it. I will say it’s pretty bulky and not very streamlined.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
This is my husband's favorite case brand. He had their cases for his last Samsung note 5 and now for the Samsung note 9. This one is black leather and it has metal and polycarbonate. It is drop tested 2x the military standard. My husband says he would reccomend nothing else for keeping your phone safe.
Ghotra_Ruby G.
Vaudreuil Dorian, QC
Uag Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Monarch Feather-light Rugged [black] Military Drop... uploaded by Ghotra_Ruby G.
It is a good light weight case. The protection against fall is remained to be seen. I am a little concern about the fall protection. As far as waterproofing is concerned, the screen has 5 holes at the tp which allows water to penetrate in to the case if submerged.

Looking for your answer?