BY U-TURN 2 TAP

Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Cute design. The red really pops. Price is great for the quality cause I love that it doesn't leave the water with a metallic taste.
Sydnie L.
This is one of my favorite water bottles I have. It's stainless steel which makes it very durable for hiking and traveling!
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI
Sometimes make my water taste funny. Onlyhad wash. Love the saying and red color. I usealot for running and on the go.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
I love this saying as is, but having it on a perfect on the go bottle for hiking makes this bottle even better.
sarah S.
Oran
"I love this blender, I love the little filter that keeps the ice out of the drinking spout. It's really handy to have the compartment on the bottom for extra protein during the day. It turns out that this blender is durable, I've had it for over a year and it's just as good as the day I bought it."
Kym B.
Super cute design, but I prefer a BPA free plastic bottle. I find the metal too temperature sensitive, and it gets REALLY warm in the sun. Yuck.